4

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A dark light fills my vision as I step into my father's house while the wind whistles outside behind me. I know this is a dream, yet it feels almost real—too real.

Slowly, I follow to dark light that leads me down the hallway and into the room with my family tree.

"Valentina Regulus Black," an unfamiliar deep voice echos.

I turn around to see a boy who looks about a year older than me with similar facial features to my father, but younger and dressed in all black with wet hair.

"Who are you?" I ask while taking a step back with my wand aimed at him.

The man doesn't smile nor look away from me as he points to the painted portrait beside him on the wall. My eyes travel along his arm and to the tip of his finger that points to 'Regulus Arcturus Black'.

"You're my uncle," I whisper as my thoughts start to spiral. "But you are dead."

"That I am," he croons and then drops his arm, taking a step closer to me. "I need you to listen to me and not tell anyone of this?"

"How is this possible?" I question him and put my wand down. "My father. Is-Is he here—"

"He's safe," he assures me with a small smile that quickly vanishes. "But doesn't know of this. I couldn't risk telling anyone."

"What is this?" I ask him another question as I sit down against the wall. How is any of this possible? Once someone dies, they are meant to stay dead. Not just appear in my dreams or whatever this is when they choose to.

My uncle looks around the room and then down at me. "You are the last hope we have for our family," he states as I look up at him confused. "There is a reason why your mother gave you, my name. To finish what I never got to. To save you all with Harry Potter."

"What the bloody hell does that mean?" I mumble and shake my head. "Make more sense, please."

He chuckles and crouches down in front of me. "Save Draco Malfoy."

"What?" I shriek with wide eyes. "What's happened to Draco?"

"You will find out soon," he said, once again not making sense. "Don't abandon him, because, in the end, he will need you to pull him back. You must stay with Harry Potter—follow him to wherever he takes you."

"You still aren't making sense," I mutter as he places a hand on my arm. "What aren't you telling me?"

"Speak nothing of this to anyone," he orders and squeezes my arm. "I stole the Horcrux—"

"Horcrux?" I cut him off.

"You will learn of that soon, but I tried to go against Voldemort once, and died," he states and let's go of my arm. "You, Valentina, are the next hope with Potter. There's a reason why your name was put in the Goblet of Fire. There's a reason why you tamed a dragon. There's a reason for everything you have faced."