18

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I smile as I walk into the kitchen and spot George sipping on a cup of coffee with a bandage around his head for his ear. Today is the day of the wedding and I couldn't be any more excited to see what a wedding is like. This is my first wedding and most likely the last happy day any of us will have for a while.

"Morning sunshine," he drawls as I skip over to his side and he pours me a coffee.

"I've never been called sunshine before," I said and thank him as he hands me the warm mug. "What's that nickname for?"

He smiles and leans back against the counter. "Well, your smile is beaming like a ray of sunshine. I was starting to miss that smile of yours."

"I always smile," I said and took a sip of the coffee.

"You haven't smiled like that in a long time," he said quietly and then nudges my shoulder. "You excited for today?"

"Don't even get me started about how happy I am," I look up at him. "I've never been to a wedding."

"Well, come on then," he places his mug down and links his arm with mine. "Let's show you the magic."

I place my mug down as we walk past the table and outside to see Arthur shouting instructions as a tent floats up with magic, being set in place from the front door to another area where I'm guessing the wedding will be.

George stops our walking as we get over to the boys and see a man walking toward us.

"What's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asks as Arthur walks toward the Minister.

"Could it be about last night?" I question George as Fred stops by our side and we stare at his father talking.

"Honestly, it could be anything," Fred said.

"Ron!" Arthur yells and waves his hand. "Valentina!"

"Oh god," I mumble and unlink my arm with George. "Why would he call out for me?"

"I swear we never get a break," Ron sighs and grabs my hand.

"Good luck!" The twins call out as Ron and I walk away and into the house where the Minister is waiting in the kitchen.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asks as he walks into the kitchen with Monie.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter," the Minister said and then walks past us and into the living room.

I share a look with Ron and walk into the living room with Harry and Monie, the four of us sitting on the couch across from the Minister as he places some type of folded rag on the table.

"And this is?" Harrys asks.

The Minister pulls out a piece of paper and it floats to his side, hiding its written words from us. "Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light."