32

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

The roaring wind smacks against my face as the dragon banks left, flying us above and around the castle that is barely standing. A black cloud follows after me and the dragon blasts fire as we fly higher, and I grip its scales for the life of me.

"Go down!" I shout as black clouds head straight for us.

The dragon listens and drops down, making my body lift off the dragon but I manage to hold on as it banks right, and we fly back around the castle. Black smoke appears next to me as the dragon levels itself and Voldemort appears on its back. He fires a spell that I deflect as I quickly stand, balancing on the dragon's back. I fire a spell and he blocks it before firing another that I block but the force pushes me back.

"Drop!" I order the dragon and as it drops, I jump off it and look down at the grounds that gravity drags me toward.

I apparate mid-air and Dumbledore's office spins around me, slowing down as I blink hard a few times. Once the room finally stops spinning, I look around and then race for the door, but a sparkle from the table near the door stops me as I grab the handle and my eyes widen. Laying on the table, untouched, lay a gold chain with an hourglass. A Time Turner.

"Theo," I whisper as I stare at the chain. "I'm going to fix this. I'm going to fix everything."

A loud crash comes from outside and I snatched the Time Turner off the table, running over to Dumbledore's desk and crouching down behind it. As another crash sounds closer, I put the chain on and turn the hourglass four times.

The room starts to dissolve as my body feels like it's flying backward, and a blur of colors and shapes fill my sight as my ears pound. Everything starts to come back into focus as I look around the hallway. The same hallway that I was in before the Death Eaters crashed through the window.

"The boy," I mumble as I throw on Theo's hood to hide my face. "Find the boy, Tina," I whisper to myself as I pull out my wand and run around the hallway.

A scream sounded from behind me, and I whirl around as I spot the boy running toward the corner, I found him. My eyes dart behind him and I notice myself and Theo, covered in blood and running. I sprint over to the boy, picking him up as he screams and I hold the back of his head as I keep my own head down and run past myself and Theo, not looking at his face even though I crave to see his icy blue eyes again.

An older Gryffindor boy runs past me, and I grab his arm, pulling him back while keeping my head down. "Take him! Take him somewhere safe!" I yell as Death Eaters crash through the windows.

The Gryffindor doesn't object as I shove the younger boy into his arms, and he sprints away with the younger boy.

I smile as I look over my shoulder to see Theo covering my head, seeing his icy blue eyes from a distance and that radiating glow that he always has, even in the middle of a war.