31

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Tina," Regulus's voice sounds from behind me as my fathers' room comes into view around me. "Tina, listen to me," he says, and I turn around to see him standing at the door. Am I dreaming? Or have I died? "You're dreaming. Your body is still at Hogwarts, but we don't have much time," he says and walks toward me. He must be able to hear my thoughts. "That I can."

"Okay, I get it," I say and send him a look. "Why are you here? I haven't seen you in months."

"You need to end all of this," he says as he grabs my arm with his cold hands. "You need to wake up and save everyone from Voldemort."

"We are still looking for the Horcruxes," I say as the room starts to fade slowly.

He shakes his head and squeezes my arm tighter. "Harry has destroyed all of them but the snake. Hermione and Ronald are searching for the snake—"

"What?" I interrupt him. "Is Harry with them?"

"He's not, but Tina, it's your power that will destroy Voldemort. You need to distract Voldemort long enough to get the snake away from him," he looks around the room which starts to fade faster. "Voldemort wants you as his weapon because you are the only one that can kill him. You're the final key, Valentina. I've sent an old friend of yours to help distract Voldemort. Kill the snake and then kill Voldemort."

"Where's the snake?" I say as his grip gets lighter.

"Soon. They will be here soon. Wake up!" He raises his voice as he fades into nothing but bright light that crashes against my body.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

I gasp for air as my body jolts and my eyes fly open to show me the ceiling.

"Tina," Blaise says as he looks down at me. "You're okay. We're still in the Great Hall," he tells me as he grabs my hand.

"Harry," I gasp as I sit up, remembering everything my uncle told me in the dream. "How long was I out for?" I ask as I look around noticing Draco is sitting next to Blaise with Enzo. "Where's Harry?"

"We don't know," Enzo says and stands up, helping me as I stand. "What happened in your sleep? You were mumbling."

"I'm the key," I say as I push past the boys. "I'm the key to defeating Voldemort. Find Harry!" I order them.

"What's going on?" Monie asks as she runs over to me with Ron as the boys stop behind me. "What's happening?"

I stop and grab her hand. "Where's Harry? I need to find Harry, or we are fucked."

Monie's face drops as Ron swears. "He left, Tina. He left to go against Voldemort on his own."

"What!" I shout as I step back. "He can't defeat Voldemort without me. I'm the key, Monie. My power will kill Voldemort. Harry can't kill him. When did he leave?"