16

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"So, this is where the famous Harry Potter lived, huh?" I said with a small smile as I stood out the front of a small brick house with Monie, Ron, and the Order.

The door opens before anyone could answer me, revealing Harry with a wide smile.

"Hello, Harry!" Hagrid exclaims as Ron hugs Harry, and I follow in with Monie.

Harry lets go of Ron and pulls Monie into a hug before then pulling me into a hug and I kiss his cheek before pulling away with a smile.

I walk into the empty living room with Ron and Monie as the rest of the order starts to file in and fill up the space.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the prime minister," Harry said as I kick the bag on the floor that Moody dropped.

"You and Miss Black are more important," Kingsley answered, and I look at him confused. Since when was I considered as important as Harry and why?

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley," Bill introduces himself to Harry with Fleur standing at his side and I give her a smile.

I met Bill a few days ago when he arrived at the new Barrow and when I saw Fleur, she gave me many hugs while catching up on what we both have done since the tournament.

"He was never this handsome," George said as he walks into the room.

"Dead ugly," Fred said while walking over to me and throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"True enough," Bill said with a small smile and then points to the scar on his face. "Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day."

"Me and you both," I said with a nod.

"Just remember, Fleur," Uncle Moony said as he walks into the room with Tonks. "Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now."

Monie and I laugh at his joke as Tonks said, "My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I—"

Moody barges back into the room and cuts her off. "Oh, all right! All right! We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!"

"I see why they call him Moody," I mumble and Fred laughs at me.

"Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you," Moody said as me and Fred stopped laughing.

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

"Why, if you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect—Brooms, Thestrals, and the like. We go in pairs or a group of three. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us—and I reckon there will be—they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."