07

I FEEL SICK

I FEEL SICK. The room is spinning. I'm going to throw up.

I don't know why Stefan is here, or how I've just noticed him, but I do know that I need to leave. Now.

I set down the drink in front of him with the one for Killian in my right hand, but I'm stopped by a grip on my arm. Goosebumps erupt across my entire body. "Wear that bra next time." He whispers.

I nod.

What else could I do? It's not a suggestion, it's an order. One that I have to follow even though the thought makes me sick.

I rush past him, towards Killian. I can't tell exactly how close the table is to me, so I end up placing his drink down a little to hard, making some of the liquid splash onto the table but I don't care. I need to leave. Im past the poker table and by the bench where I'd left my shirt before he even has a chance to protest.

"Woa-" but Micah doesn't even get to finish his word because im out the door.

I'm half way through the club when I hear a door close behind me. "What's happening?" Killian asks. I don't take the time to answer as I manoeuvre my way through the many couches and tables.

And just as I open the door to leave, it's slammed shut in my face. The sound makes my ears ring. "Slow the fuck down and tell me what's going on." He snaps.

My head shakes violently "I- I just need to go home. I'm late." All I can focus on is fighting the urge to throw up.

You're really gonna wear that for him? Whore.
The voice chirps.

"Shut up." I want to tell it. "It'll be worse if I don't. You know that." I want to reason. But I can't. Because it's not real. There isn't actually a person in my head. I'm just crazy. And normal people don't talk to the voices in their heads.

"You don't have a home to go to." Killian states, snapping me out of the argument in my head.

Ouch

I look up at him, chuckling nervously. "I heard you and Ava talking." He explains.

"You mean Ana?" I ask, hoping to change his focus. "Yeah, she was really mad. Thank you, by the way, for the money. I really need it. You know, with bills and-"

"You're trying to distract me." He deadpans. "What happened?"

"Please, just let me go." I plead with him.

He sighs and rubs a hand down the left side of his face. "Yeah, whatever I don't care." He mumbles. I open the door and this time it doesn't close in front of me. I walk out and few seconds later, I heard the door close behind me. Tears cloud my vision as I walk back to my car.