chapter 1:experiment gone wrong,gone sexual(OMG)!!!!!

today,in this lovable morning with a sunny side up egg as a breakfast,we can find Kira Yamato,Athrun Zala,Lacus Clyne and a very grumpy Cagalli sitting on the couch while watching TV and enjoying their breakfast.after the whole debacle with Durandal and the LOGOS,everyone from the Archangel crew and the Minerva crew,all of them ditch their uniform and say"F*CK YOUUU,military.we don't want to serve yo' bit*hass no more".currently,this house is one of the biggest house in ORB and it's also near a beach.captain Murrue,Waltfeld,Miriallia,Kuzzey,Sai,commander Mu,Yzak,Dearka,Kira,Athrun,Lacus,Cagalli,Shinn,the Minerva crew and the Archangel crew lived here.when i say everyone,i mean everyone.they all share the big house,they have their own room(for girls),but the boys share each of their room with each other.why are they living together after the whole debacle,especially after Shinn tries so many time to kill Kira and Athrun and everyone from the Archangel?.well,in Kira's word"he's just a victim of both Durandal and Rey za Burrel".that's enough to convince everyone.

now,we can see Lacus,Kira,Athrun and Cagalli just watching TV while enjoying their breakfast.Yzak though,he aproach them.

Yzak:"yo,Kira,Athrun."
said Yzak with a straight face.Kira look at him.
Kira:"hey Yzak.what's up?,is there something wrong?."
said Kira while raising one of his eyebrows.
Yzak:"well,Murdoch has been cooking up some strong s*it for our gundam in the Archangel.just thought to let you know."
said Yzak while shrugging his shoulders.

Kira and Athrun didn't expect this.sure,they still have all of their gundam,but just in case something happened that makes their own gundam not be able to perform at maximum capacity.that's why they started to make a lot of the old series of Gundam using some spare parts that they have around the Archangel.they're able to rebuild Waltfeld LAGOWE and Providence gundam.they even be able to rebuild the Druggies gundam(Calamity,Forbidden,and Raider)with some of the parts that they stole from LOGOS and ZAFT.hell,they can even rebuild the Strike,the Aegis,and the Blitz(god bless Nicol soul in heaven).of course they knew that these unit is an old unit,but just in case the Infinite Justice and the Strike Freedom got destroyed.

Kira:"what kind of upgrade,though?.i hope it's not something dangerous."
said Kira while narrowing his eyes.
Yzak:"Murdoch said that through some tinkering and a lot of bullsh*t about engineering that i don't know about,your Strike Freedom has a feature that can let you goes back in time for 30 second".
said Yzak with a little bit of disbelief in his tone.

now,even Lacus and Cagalli looked at Yzak with wide eyes.Kira and Athrun?,both of their jaw is dropped.what.in.the.actual.f*ck.time machine?.that's literally imposibble.sure,Murdoch and his team are a good engineer,but even he should know that time travelling is imposibble.well,apparently no,i guess.

Kira:"........ain't no way he can do that.there is no way he can do that".
Kira said in a lot of disbelief in his tone.
Yzak:"yes way,bro.check it out,come on.let's go."
said Yzak while running to the Archangel.

everyone looked at eachother,shrug,and then get out from the couch to the Archangel,abandoning their meal.

Timeskip

if you ask anyone that has been working in the Archangel since the beginning of their adventure from Heliopolis,then they will tell you that the hangar of the Archangel aren't supposed to be full with pilot.apparently,this is one of those situation.Shinn,and any pilot that is ini the group are now watching Murdoch and his team do some finishing touch for their so called new "time machine".at first,everyone didn't believe it,but then they realize that Murdoch and his team are a professional and insane engineers,so they believe him.Kira and the others have arrived just to see all of this chaos.Kira really feels like his will to live slowly goes down the drain.because all of this sh*t that he sees in front of him?,it's not normal.

Waltfeld:"suck on this,kid!".
said Waltfeld while throwing down the plus four UNO card to the table.
Dearka:"F*CK YOU,YOU OLD BASTARD!!!!!".
Dearka yells while throwing all of his UNO card in the air and flip the whole  damn table.
Mu:".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.kid,you're f*cking hilarious!".
said Mu while laughing and point his finger at Dearka.why?,because all of Mu's UNO card,all of them are a plus card.

......

Shinn:"......maaaaaann,this some strong sh*t~~~~".
said Shinn while being stoned by the grass on the floor while his eyes are already redder than usual.

......

captain Murrue,in the corner,just continues to drink alcohol,straight from the bottle.

......

we can see captain Gladys,Lunamaria,Miriallia,Arnold,malik,mayrine,and arthur just sit in the other corner,sipping their own tea while eating some marshmallow from the table while also see all of the chaos in the hangar,but they still sipping tea calmly.

......

Murdoch and his team are still around the Strike Freedom try to finish their "finishing touch" while laughing and cackling madly like your average saturday morning cartoon villain.

.......

in the other corner,the three M1 Astray pilots are playing really loud,oldie but a goodie,rock music while screaming to the high heaven.

......

Athrun and i sees all of this chaos and just facepalmed.they really should've expected this.oh,and look,Cagalli and Lacus are giggling because of our suffering.i see that Murdoch and his team already came down from the Strike Freedom and walked towards me.everyone is already stopped what they're doing to see the Freedom intensely.

Murdoch:"hey,kid.finally you came down.me and my team already done with our finishing touch and now the time machine is already attached to your engine and cockpit.so,come on,test it."
Murdoch says while dragging Kira to the Freedom.

Kira hop on to the cockpit and close the door.the control and everything is still the same.there's the button to fire the machine gun on the head,there's the button to take out the beam saber,and anything else.but there is one new,red button that is there,with the word "time".Kira is wary of this.what if it's doesn't work,what if it's gonna blow up if Kira tries it,what if it works,how far can this machine take him back?.he steels his resolve and touch the button.

......

timeskip

they gone back in time,but it's to far back.because everyone can see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
that they are inside the colony,or to be exact,the destroyed colony.of.Heliopolis.