chapter 2:the Mexican standoff

everyone on the inside of the Archangel looked outside,and now,now this will never makes sense.even though everyone believe Murdoch and his team can pull some miracle,i mean,look at the Strike back then when the Archangel pilots is still just Mu and Kira.but this?,holy sh*t.everyones jaw is still drop to the ground.Kira can't believe this,Athrun can't believe this,Shinn can't believe this.hell,even Gladys can't believe this is actually happening.everyone then realise the reality of the situation and slowly looked at Murdoch and his team.with.murderous.intent.Kira just sigh,gets out from the cockpit of the S.Freedom and walk away,out of the hangar.Athrun,after recovering from the shocked,sees Kira slipping away out of the Archangel ship,and follows him.

Creuset POV

he feels strange.he just lead his own team,his own ship,to Heliopolis.to steal some secret weapon that the Earth Federation hides in a neutral colony such as Heliopolis that he's about to raid right now.but,when he gets near the Colony,he feels.......Pressure.like,something that is so otherworldly just appear out of nowhere inside the colony.and,it's not just one pressure.he feels.........six feels of Pressure bearing down on his body,and it feels they want to crush him with every power that they have,even though he is,although begrudgingly,admits that these six presence can just crush him with their own mere thought.he feels......scared,terrified even.he doesn't know why,but just in case.

Creuset:"Captain".
said Creuset looking at the captain of the Vesalius.
Vesalius Captain:"what is it,sir?".
said the Captain without looking back.
Creuset:"send more men to the inside of the Heliopolis.i'm gonna go in my CGUE".
said Creuset leaving the bridge.
Vesalius Captain:"yes,sir".
said the Captain.

"ATTENTION EVERY PILOTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SHIP.COMMANDER CREUSET HAS ORDER YOU ALL TO GO INSIDE HELIOPOLIS WITH YOUR GINN UNIT.COMMANDER CREUSET IS ALREADY ON HIS WAY TO HELIOPOLIS SO PREPARE YOUR OWN UNIT."

............

Kira and Athrun know where they should go.they stole a poor bastard motorcycle to get on that one building faster.Morgenroette.Kira is already supposed to be at the speed limit so he can get there faster while Athrun hold on for dear life.

Timeskip

after a long journey,they finally arrive in this damn place.Kira sees in his peripheral vision,he sees himself and all of his own friend near Morgenroette,not even realizing that they're about to get dragged into the military life.Athrun sees this too and thought.

Athrun:'wouldn't it be funny if we brought him to our Archangel instead?'

you see,the future Archangel is on the same place as the present Archangel but just slightly on the left.the furure Archangel has a mirage Colloid system to mask their presence.

Kira:'3.......2........1..........0'

KABOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!

the whole colony is shook from the tremor.the group felt it but Kira and Athrun doesn't seem fazed by it.the group is already scrambling but both Kira and Athrun just walked calmly to the inside of the Hangar of Morgenroette.the past Kira and his group,even Cagalli that is just so happen to see this,decide to follow these two people.Kira,when already arrive to the inside,sees the Strike,and climbed inside it.Athrun sees an abandoned GINN unit on the corner of the hangar,climbed inside and start the whole thing back.Kira and his group sees this and are gobsmacked.this two people just calmly walked in the middle of an attack on the colony and climbed inside an MS.they then hear people coming inside,so Kira dragged everyone,even Cagalli,to hide.then there it is,team Creuset in all of their glories.the present Athrun already dip to the Aegis,Yzak to Duel,Nicol to Blitz and Dearka to the Buster.they then get out from the hangar and tries to fly away,but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOOOM

the right hand of the Buster suddenly explode,much to Dearka's displeasure.
then the Creuset team slowly looks back with their gundam and they see.......a gundam with a lone GINN unit.this gundam has a white paint on its body but also there's a little hint of red and blue.but the eyes of these unit.........their eyes.all of them are glowing in the dark.it's unsettling to say the least.

the eyes of the two units glow in the darkness of the hangar.it even feels like that the two unit is staring down on all of their soul.and they even feel......pressure.like,the person inside these two unit.........is a person to not be reckoned with.

is a person to not be reckoned with

p

p.Yzak:'what the f*ck am i feeling from these two unit.sure,the other is a gundam,but that?.THATS JUST A F*CKING GINNN UNIT,why am i scared all of a sudden'.

p.Dearka:'dammit,the left hand got blown up.the f*ck was that?.whatever it is,these two units is the culprit.but.......why am i shaking?'.

Nicol:'what is this feeling that i have when i looked at these two unit?........is it fear?'

p.Athrun:'where did this two unit came from?.are they inside the hangar?.something is different about this two unit though.'

f.Kira and f.Athrun still staring down at the four stolen G-Weapons,the strikes hand still holding the smoking hot beam gun.they want the Creuset team to make the moves first.but of course,nothing goes as planned.suddenly,from the skies,descend a lot of unit ranging from your regular GINN,Custom mode GINN,custom mode CGUE,and CGUE.all of them descend around the stolen G-Weapons.everyone at this point is already stop attacking the colony,they instead watch as the elites want to fight against these two unknown contenders.f.Kira and f.Athrun are not in the slightest worry about their situation.the only danger that they can see is only Creuset with his CGUE.they already fight against incredible odds before and this?,this is way easier than london incident,the three Druggies ORB,Jachin Due,and that Assh*le Durandal.

f.Kira and f.Athrun:'..........welp,time to go piloting,i guess.'

f.Kira=future Kira
f.Athrun=future Athrun
p.Kira=present Kira
london incident=their fight against Destroyer Gundam,the Extended,and Neo Roanoke
the Three Druggies ORB=Atlantic Federation Three Druggies attack on ORB.