chapter 6:round two

'the past Archangel'

after a long interrogation that is super boring and a lot of kids spraying curses like say:

p.Kira:"you motherfucking piece of shit,you federation asshole.you,mr.Mu,you are cool.but,fuck you,ms.Natarle."

p.Miriallia:"i hope you keel over and die."

Tolle:"you say Kira is from ZAFT again one more time,i will beat you so bad,your father will laugh at your appearance from beyond his grave."

Cagalli:"i will rip out your fucking throat.come here!!!!!!."

and so many more because Natarle decide to act like those high horses movie soldier that has a stick up their ass and now they develop a little hate towards her.except captain Murrue and mr.Mu.they're both cool,they say.
eventually,both Kira and Athrun just have to bring the kids with them to the barracks while Mu deals with Natarle.sure,Natarle didn't do anything wrong,but because of her behaviour of being a strict high horse movie soldier,Mu needs to talk some sense into her thick headed skull first.
at this point,the Strike has been attached the Aile pack for later.Murdoch and the others recharge the energy of the GINN and the Strike so they can go and kick some ass later.they changed the left arm of the GINN with an arm of the CGUE that has that shield/machine gun thing on the shield for more weapon choice for the other kid with the blue hair.it's a lucky thing that there is one unlucky CGUE unit in that battlefield that the two kids just go to.let's just say,that guy had some worst luck.now,the GINN has a Machine gun,a submachine gun for later use,two sword,a shield,and a beam Bazooka(the Barrus Kai).

'in the Vesalius'

everyone on the bridge is silent.no one even has said a single word.after painfully tries to fix some of the GINN that they salvage from the battlefield,they did it.they fixed some of the GINN.the rest of the part that can't be fixed is thrown out the window(you will regret that decision later on).then,everyone makes their way towards the bridge to do some briefing,and now they're here.just quiet,no one even saying anything.Athrun,Nicol,and Yzak just see one of their friends and one of the ace pilot in this ship literally being taken by the enemy and they can't do anything about it.while for Creuset,he has been so utterly humiliated,it's not even funny.and worse,the unit and the pilot he has on the ship,has gone from 32 to mere 16,that includes the three aces pilot that he has in this room.he needs to act now before this two people became a threats to his plan.

Athrun:"what do we do now,commander?.Dearka got caught,a lot of pilots in this ship has died,Miguel is in the infirmary right now,and we didn't even retrieve the two last G-Weapon.heh,so much for the first mission,huh."
ended Athrun with a tone of sarcasm that everyone in the ship already familiars with
Yzak:"WE SHOULD JUST BLOW UP THE WHOLE DAMN COLONY TO GET RID OF THAT TWO FUCKER ALL TOGETHER!!!!."
yells Yzak while everyone else cringe a little because of the sudden outburst and high volume.
Nicol:"i don't think that is a good idea,Yzak.first off,blow up the entire colony?,everyone will see us as the bad guy rather than the savior.and two,we don't have that many crew again.all of those troops that we got on this ship has been massacred by those two units.sure,we could all just shoot all of the Barrus Kai that we have on this ship at the same time,but then,what about the other the other G-Weapon?.we need to thread this carefully Yzak otherwise,we're doomed."
said Nicol while Yzak just looked at Nicol angrily.
Creuset:"Nicol is right,Yzak.we cannot just rush this whole mission altogether.we need a plan for this one."
said Creuset while looking at Yzak.Yzak understand the hint and sit down.
Athrun:".........what if,we ambush them on the outside of the colony?.then,with the remaining GINN that we have,we bombard them with the Barrus.we know there is a federation ship inside,so they will go to outside to immediately get out from here.foolproof?."
said Athrun while looking at everyone.