chapter 5:Druggies and Extended adventures

Neo Roanoke,or known as the future Mu La Flaga,are currently hacking the Blue Cosmos server right about now.he wants to find and bring back the three druggies and the Extended,when they're not trying to kill or maim him of course.he likes Stella,she is always a good girl.anyway,he can just go inside and add a lot of data about his new personality(yes,Neo Roanoke is the other half of future Mu La Flaga,personality wise)and just dump a lot of his own lives as basically the commander of the Girty Lue and the Extended.in his file that he's gonna send to the Blue Cosmos so he can infiltrate the military and take the Girty Lue and the other Extended with him,it says that he is commander Neo Roanoke,he is an ace pilot of the Atlantic Federation,he's a commander of a stolen Vesalius(somehow),he's got some men that he leads back then,and now he came back again because those space monsters bastard took his family away,and killed his entire family(it's just a story with full of hole,but,so long you hate coordinators,you will be accepted there.).so,he came back to the military to get revenge.Neo thought that this cover up story is a disaster because Mu never has any family(that bastard of a father of his doesn't count.)aside from his bastard father,but Mu disagree.like Mu says,so long as everyone's there see that you hate coordinators,you will be accepted there without a second thought.Blue Cosmos is more like a cult to purge all living coordinators than a group of warmongering asshole.Neo can't refute that statement.his time in LOGOS is already prove of that.so,they keep going,and going,and going.until eventually,they already finished their falsified biodata.and then,Neo sent it to the LOGOS HQ.no one will suspect a thing,not even Azrael.

**iceland,Heaven's Base**

Heaven's Base is one of the biggest base on the planet.it is,after all,contains a lot of goons of the Atlantic Federation,and many more Blue Cosmos member.and it's also one of the biggest cult gathering places in history(yes,i call the Blue Cosmos group a cult),and also with their most influential pope,Muruta Azrael.their prayer will always be:
"for the preservation of our blue world"
while also committing the most heinous and vile war crimes as much as possible.the Junius Seven nuking is their biggest prayer to their god that day.their god,of course,is Muruta Azrael.
meanwhile the man himself is sorting a lot of files of the federation troops.he can't trust this type of thing with someone else because he always suspected that one of the troops around here will always be a spy for those space monsters.he sees a lot of files about ace pilots and such and captain of a ship,including their personal life.he want to make sure that every single personel that goes inside his group could be trusted.
then,he came across one file.a certain file contain about a certain persong.he reads the name:

Name:Neo Roanoke

birth:07-12-21XX

birth:07-12-21XX

gender:male

rank:Commander

ship:a stolen Nazca-Class

unit:
-GINN Custom Unit
-Moebius Zero

achievement:
-stole a Nazca class ship with his crew single handedly while never been caught by ZAFT
-stole a GINN unit and then modify it for his own use
-kills 100 ZAFT GINN pilot using just a Moebius Zero unit
-is a certified ace pilot reccomended by the higher ups of the AF
-hold down ZAFT ace pilot,Rau Le Creuset to a stand still using only a Moebius unit
-a survivor of the Moebius Zero team

personal life:
Neo Roanoke joins the Atlantic Federation at the age of 18.he scores a lot of A+ in his simulator for the Moebius Zero back then.then,he serve the Atlantic Federation for the last 10 years and eventually retiring to make a family.but,tragically,some ZAFT officers sees his face and knows who he is,those ZAFT officers shoot down anyone that is in the wedding between Neo and his fiancee.driven by revenge,he enlist for the military again and hunted down those officers that killed all of his family and his fiancee in that wedding.from that day on,he hates every single Coordinators.

Azrael sees this file and wondered.

Azrael:'hmmmm.if i can get this person inside to my organization,not only will i get myself a useful pawn,but also a good candidate for the "Extended Project" later on.i need to see this person through.'
think Azrael while he does his usual evil smirk.

and then,he laughed.he laughed,and laughed,and laughed harder every single time.this is gonna be fun,he thought to himself.

'meanwhile,back on the future Archangel'

Neo Roanoke smirks as he got the invitation(privately of course)from Blue Cosmos.Murrue and everybody else(except Kira and Athrun)already knows about this plan.although everyone is a little bit worried that Neo will get caught in that organization,but he assure them that everything will be fine.Murrue is the one who needs convincing the most,though.he can't blame her.back in Jachin Due,she watched as his lover's unit,the Strike,got Fucking massacred by Creuset and she thought that he himself died.Mu is still feeling guilty about that particular thing,but all is well in the world.well,except Kira and Athrun.both of them will probably push their almost fragile mental health and a lot of past trauma almost to the limit because they will have to always see their own ghost of the past.Kira with ms.Natarle,Tolle,Flay(you are a manipulative bitch),Aisha(Waltfeld deceased girlfriend),and Nicol(his biggest mistake).as for Athrun,he will have to face all the Red coat team on Creuset ship,Nicol,himself,his own father,and Lacus(the past one).hopefully they can pull through all of the trauma though.

'meanwhile,at Heaven's base'

finally,after one hour,this Neo Roanoke accepted the invitation and he says that he will try to get all if his old crew back so that he will have one ship full of veteran.at this,Azrael smirk and agreed on the terms.Azrael see,through the window of his office,there is a lot of teenagers that has been connected to a bunch of small pipe while some kind of liquid goes inside their body.the Boosted men project is almost done.the only thing he needs to do is to prepare the gundam and the ship.the Archangel still intact up there in space including the Strike,so everything is almost complete.then,after a long while,he finally let out one of the most devilish and the most evil laugh that no one has ever heard.he will rule this world and kill those abomination on space.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and,when it's already the perfect time,he will nuke anyone that oppose his image of the world.