chapter 7:literally being a sneaky little b*tch

if you ask Shinn and Mu at what they're doing right now,they will probably looked at you dead in the eye and say "something stupid".they both knows to just,goes inside ZAFT biggest HQ,Jachin is by no means an easy feat.if everyone thinks that sneaking into the ZAFT headquarters and then walk casually,steals some unit and a ship and then get out is probably not right in the head.after countless hour with the others making falsified files and some fake bio data inside ZAFT biggest computers,they can finally goes inside as a regular ass soldier.this by no means an easy feet,Mu and Shinn know this.yet despite that,they will do it just to sneak in to Blue Cosmos.why is Shinn following Mu/Neo to Blue Cosmos?.two simple words.Stella Loussier.Shinn sees Stella like a little sister that needs to be protected at all cost.after Shinn hears the detail about what they've done to Stella,the other two that he doesn't care,and their ancestor the "Boosted Man",let's just say,Shinn is probably gonna rip Muruta Azrael to pieces with his own bare hands.after he hears about Blue Cosmos deeds and also the LOGOS,Shinn literally breaks down crying because he regrets killing Stella because she's just a scared little girl that got dragged into this stupid war.Kira and Lacus are the only one that can comfort the young boy from having almost gone towards full Depression.he then decided to follow Mu/Neo to Blue Cosmos so that he can sees this all for himself.and also Shinn knows a lot about ZAFT structures for useful information.they salutes every soldier along the way,and they arrive at Jachin hangar for ships and MS.they about to go to their own GINN when they see someone approach them both.this person got somewhat of a blue hair,dark blue pupil,and a ZAFT space troops uniform.but,in the uniform,they can see three stars on the uniform's neck.

but,in the uniform,they can see three stars on the uniform's neck

???:"hey,where do you guys think you're going?."
said the man with narrowed eyes.
Shinn:".....we're new recruit that just arrived today on the base."
said Shinn while making a face as poker as possible.
???:"if you don't get your own post yet,then you're probably gonna wait here for a long time.but,lucky for the two of you,my ship needs a few capable pilots,and you two seem promising."
the man said now looking more relaxed and give them both a little smile.
Mu:"yes,we are both pilots,but we're not that good."
said Mu looking a little sheepish.
???:"nonsense!.my crew probably needs a few more people to pilot some of the unit inside our ship than wait for an elite pilot to came through."
said the man now smiling.
Shinn:"well,we would be honored sir."
said Shinn bowing down in front of the man.
???:"hey,hey,hey.get up kid,don't do that.if you both accept the position,my name is Gabriel salamon.i'am the captain of a Nazca class number 1156.you will meet some of the crew inside my ship after this though."
said the now name Gabriel giving them both a salute.
Mu & Shinn:"we would be honored working for your ship,sir!!!."
said both Mu and Shinn now give their best Salute to the man.

all in all,it was a good day for both Shinn and Mu first espionage mission.

'Timeskip'

both Shinn and Mu has already arrived to this man ship.it's just your run of the mill Nazca-class but they both know that this ship is not your usual ship.for one,common sense is when you see a person with three stars in their uniform,they usually mean business,and they're probably an ace pilot or a commander.the first one is right,and the second is also right after they listen to this man biography a little bit.Gabriel Salamon is not a high commander,but oddly,Mu and Shinn feels like this guy could probably take on Creuset and probably won.they then meet the other crew there on the ship.two pilots like them,your usual bridge crew,and the engineer crew.they see one of the pilot speak with the chief engineer.this guy had dark skin,bright blue eyes,and a blue-ish hair color.

they both seem to speak about the pilots unit that needs to be given some upgrade

they both seem to speak about the pilots unit that needs to be given some upgrade.Mu and Shinn ignore the pilot.they will get to know him eventually.Gabriel lead them to the barracks of the ship to get ready.

Gabriel:"been in this damn war far more longer than i can remember.natural vs coordinator,earth dwellers vs space dwellers,and all thise bullshit.i just want this war to end so i can visit my family again back on earth."
said Gabriel with a sad tone.the both of them is a little shocked at this.some Coordinator that they always encounter probably just assholes or a literal person out for blood.
Mu:"where is your family lived at,ORB?."
Mu asked Gabriel
Gabriel:"hell no.my family lived at another country called Indonesian.the place is very much like ORB,but behind in technology and sometimes the teenagers there could be assholes,but all in all,it was a nice place."
Said Gabriel lookind fond of the country for some reason.
Shinn:"so,your family and you lived there for how long?."
asked Shinn.
Gabriel:"been lived there with my family since i was 8 year old before i got dragged by this war."
said Gabriel clenching his fist.

the two looked at each other and decide to save this dude that they just met from dying.they know from what they already hear from Gabriel,he is a total pacifist.he is sick of this war just like them.maybe they will saved this entire crews life and just take the Vesalius and the units inside for themselves.this dude and they both can guess,the other people inside this ship,is all a pacifist at one point.well,theybpth will cross that bridge when they get there.for now,they will pretend that they are,a ZAFT soldier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(if i'm gonna make an OC,atleast i will draw myself.i don't care if my drawing skill is bad.so,if you all say that my drawing skill is bad,well at the very least i tried.)