dead

I died when I was saving a little girl who was about to get shot by a man who took her as a hostage. I was a mafia queen so when I saw the scene I couldn't help but save her. Even though I died I don't regret it. All my life I worked hard to enjoy life to the fullest and to prove that I could do it, I could be someone powerful.

But why can I feel myself in a soft bed? I decided to open my eyes but was met with a blinding light. I closed then reopened them. When I was accustomed to the light, I took a deep breath and looked at my surroundings.

I see that I was lying in a dark king side bed and a man with dark hair and red eyes was looking at me.

D:Death
Nothing:Me

-"I'm dead, right."He nod his head. "Are you the god of death, Death, a devil, an angel or simply no-one important?"

-D:"Indeed you're dead, why aren't you scared? Don't you have other things to do? Or even simply are stressed about the after life?

-"No i'm not scared, simply curious of who i'm referring to."

-D:"Curious one, i'm Death. Are you sure you're not scared?"

-"No, i'm not Death. Could you tell me what will happen to me now, i'm curious."

-D:"Originally I would have asked you if you wanted to continue to live your life and you could have returned to it or you could go into the afterlife with me."

-"But?"

-D:"But you're intriguing. I saw your life and it was impressive I must say. Do you want to go back to your life?"

-"Not really. It was a great life but I think now was my moment to go. I died for a good reason, I did a good deed and i'm proud of what i've become but I don't want to continue this life."

-D:" you're sure?"

-"Yes I am. After all death is a stage in life, everybody will pass it. I prefer to die now rather than later."

-D:" I would be a fool to send you back after this sweet talk. Hmm🤔. I decided!"

-"You did?"

-D:"Yes, I quite like you, you'll be my mistress if you accept it."I think a little about it and say:
-" Thank you but before that could I know what the consequence is and how you count on doing that?"

-D:"Sure, it's quite simple. I can make you my mistress because before going there Faith and Life judge your life and if you merit to continue your life. If you're here it means they accepted you so I just have to give you my DNA and you give yours to me and we'll be under a servant and master contract."

-"Ok, and the consequences?"

-D:"You will be considered the supreme ruler of the afterlife and everyone dead would have to obey you even the ones whose revived. I would have to serve you with my everything and you can never die. But being the queen of the underworld would be boring so you can be reborn into any world you'd like. You could even do a crossover of multiple movie, fanfic, series, books..."

-"It's quite cool. Aren't they negatives points?"

-D:"I don't think so? You will have soulmates and creatures will be able to tell you're the Queen. Also you'll have an amazing memory. Oh, if we give each other our DNA a bond will be formed but in order you'll have to suffer from pain."

-"If it's just pain then I accept to be your mistress. We can do the bond thing now."

-D:"sure." A knife suddenly appear in his hand and he cut his finger. His hand in front of my mouth, I drink a little of blood. He retires his hand and his finger heal. He tend me the knife and I do the same thing as him. When I retire my hand I have a feeling something want to enter in me. I accept the bond and an immense pain traverses me, I gasp. It travels all my body but the pain is such that I can't even let a sound out.

I feel like minutes have passed but it all happened in thirty seconds.

Death says:"I hope it wasn't too much mistress. You now are the empress of the world. You can't feel physical pain anymore unless you want to feel it when you're hurt. You can also choose to regenerate. Also My Queen, you can change your appearance and can be a guy or a woman. If you're a girl nobody can get you pregnant. And you can be a girl but with a male body part so you can make others pregnant. Even if they are supernatural creatures, they can get pregnant because you have a strong power in you."

-"Great it's so cool. Thank you Death."

-D:"It's a pleasure mistress. What do you want to do? Would you like to visit the underworld or directly go into another world?"

-"I think i'm gonna visit the underworld a little bit like a year then go into a new world."

-D:"Of course your highness. Please follow me." I follow him through a portal and get transported into a big castle.
"This is your castle, here we have the ... and here the ... it's..."

And that my dear readers is how I got to be the Queen of the dead.

It was dead, the first chapter.

The next chapter is reincarnated into a new world. Hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Bye~