New Orleans and the Malfoy part 2

The next day, I go to Gringotts.

I will visit Gringotts and the King to discuss business. I enter the bank and see a commotion. I approach and see a Mudblood girl make a scene with a goblin. Why is she screaming, seriously does she know no respect. Wait, in the corner of my eyes I see THE Lucius Malfoy in the background making a disgusted face. Time to impress my future father in law ;). I go beside the goblin and speak:

-"Excuse me but may I, Lady black of the noble house of Black know the reason why there is a gathering here. May I be foolish and suppose it's because the goblins are not on their post but try to talk to you, if so you must be famous. Can I know your name miss?"

-"What are you talking about?! It's not because of me! These horrible creatures just don't want to let me go in my vault!"

-"Oh! I didn't say this ruckus was made by you but now I think it. May I know why she is not allowed in her vault."

-"Becau-" -"-I was not talking to you" I cut her as she speaks. She gets on my nerves. "So?"

The goblin in front of her speaks:-"It's because it isn't her vault but her uncle's one."

-"Oh I see. Then do you have the key or an authorization of your uncle on a paper miss?"

-"No! What would I. And of what key are you talking about."

-"Then miss you won't be able to access this vault. What person comes here, makes a scene and dares waste my time when they don't even know the most basic manner as speaking respectfully to everyone and present themselves. So what's your name?"

-"I'm May Batson."

-"Oh so after all you can say your name. Now May Batson with no title could you please leave this place if you haven't anything else to say? Thank you and goodbye." She leaves as to not be embarrassed more than she already was by me.I quickly take a look at Lucius and remark that he seems impressed. The goblins return to their post. The one goblin to have previously responded to me thanks me and asks why I am here. "I came to see the King. It's been a long time since we talked together after all."

-"I'm sorry but the king is currently occupied. He will see you in ten minutes."

-"That's fine. I can wait a little, I don't mind. May your gold always flow." -"And may your enemies fall beneath your feet." He leave me alone. I turn around and see a lot of people looking at me. I forgot the king doesn't normally see someone without an appointment and even then it's hard to have one. And i'm young too. I sit on a couch near a wall and wait to not attract more attention. 2 minutes later Lucius approaches me.

-"Hello young lady Black, i'm Sir Malfoy. It's a pleasure to meet you."

-"Hello, the feeling is mutual sir Malfoy, what can I do for you?"

-"You don't go around the bush I see. I just wanted to thank you and invite you to dinner after tomorrow."

-"It was nothing, she just wasted a lot of time. I'm sorry but after tomorrow I take a plane to go to Italy with my friends. I can't just postpone it, and I don't return until next week. After that school resumes, so I can't attend but maybe another time when I see you again."

-"Then I will be waiting for the next time. Hope you have a good day lady Black."

-"You too sir Malfoy, I hope we will meet soon. Goodbye." He leaves me alone. A goblin comes shortly after and tells me the king is ready to see me. I follow him to the office and enter after knocking on the door. I sit on the chair in front of him when he raises his head of his paperwork. -"Hello lady black, it's good to see you again. What can I do for you?"