inheritance test and first steps of magic

At the door of the goblin King office:

-"The king is in here" He knocks three times and opens the door for me. He leave me alone. I go insinde and do another greetings while bowing to show my respect to him. He tells me to sit in front of him.

K-" What are you, lady, is here for?"

-"To claim my ladyship and change the heir of my family. I also hope to do an inheritance test".

K-"Ok, we will start with the inheritance test and then do the rest. Could you please drop 7 droplets of your blood on this paper".

He  shows me a parchment. I cut my palm with the knive he previously handed me and drop the blood on it. My information appears a moment later and I read them.

 My information appears a moment later and I read them

I hand him the paper silently when i have finished, too shocked to speak

I hand him the paper silently when i have finished, too shocked to speak. Him too looks shocked. When he composes himself he gets up off his chair and kneels before me. I immediately said he can rise and he explained to me that because i'm the queen of all the creatures I can control them. (I can order everyone and they can't say no.) A little surprised i ask him if he can deblock my species. He bring me to a pool, a healer goblin come and then it's a black hole.

I woke up 2 hours later in the sofa at the king's office. He saw me move a little so he began to greet me but before that he kneel. I tell him to not do it anymore. He's a little reluctant but he agree nonetheless. He smile and ask me if we can continue. He bring a beautiful box with gold design and open it. Insinde is a golden crown with green diamonds. He hands me the crown and press me to put it on my head. When I do a golden light embrace me. He explain: "Now all the creatures know the queen has been found. They all saw a picture of you in their head, including me." Afterwards he hands me all my rings of ladyships and heirships (headships too). It's quite a number. I interrogate him on the Deathly Hollows. He lead me to them. It's in the back of a cave in the basement. When i enter the room I see the three objects on a podium. I take them all in my hands at the same time and they merge into a ring.

 I take them all in my hands at the same time and they merge into a ring

Death appears when I put the ring on my finger. He bow and tell me about some of my powers. We talk a little and he leaves but not before telling me to not forget about returning at the underworld and to come when I want. I now know I can summon him when I want. I then say goodbye to the king named Marcus and leave. At the hall every goblins kneel down. Gringotts was closed so I was glad to not be seen by others. I told all the goblins to not kneel or bow to me anymore. With a little persuasion they agreed. I'm a little hungry and decide to go to a restaurant. I make the crown disappear to be unrecognisable for the creatures.

I open the door and sit at the back to see the majority of the restaurant while being hidden. A waiter comes to me: -"Hello, what would you like to have?" -"Could I have a burger with some fries and a salad to accompany it." -"Of course, and what beverage may I serve you?" -"A coke would be perfect with it." -"Anything else?" -"No it will be all, thank you." -"Then your command will be here shortly." He leave and come back with the coke. Before the waiter returns with my meal I think about my situation.

I have 8 soulmates. Not everyone has a soulmate and I have 8. God really blessed me for 8 people to love me all my life. I try to remember their initials, it's not difficult they are graved in my head. N.M, E.M, K.M, F.M, D.S, S.S, J.G, D.M are my eight soulmates. I'm happy to have many but it risk to be complicated. The S probably means Salvatore and the M Mikaelsons. I suppose J.G is Jeremy Gilbert but D.M I don't know who it is. In the Mikaelson family only 4 boys are alive. D isn't one of them. I let the subject for another time and think about my magicals creatures. I'm an animagus, I can transform into a phoenix and a dragon. Wait Dragon... I think I know who is D.M it's logical it's Draco Malfoy. One of my favourite character in Harry Potter. It's so cool, I always had a crush on all of them when I watched the tv. The waiter came not a minute after with my food in hand. It was delicious I even ate a brownie for dessert and it only cost me 9 £.

Afterwards I go to knockturn alley in order to buy a wand untraceable and go at a library. I enter a store and a man named Victor greet me. -"Hello my name is Victor, what would you like in this shop." -"Hello i'm lady Athena DeBlack, I would like a wand." He brought me to Vanessa, his wife.(yes the name of the shop is Victor and Vanessa's.) Vanessa brings different cores and woods. She asked me to close my eyes and to feel towards which ingredients I feel a pull with my hand. I choose phoenix feathers, thunderbird tail feather, dragon heartstrings and thestral tail hair has a core. For the wood I choose yew and elmas wood. She was surprised by how many ingredients I chose but didn't say anything. I request to put my blood in the wand to make it loyal only to me and she agree. I pay half of the price, later when the wand is ready i'll pay the rest of the payment. I need to come back in three hours, so I go to the library like planned beforehand.

The library/bookstore is situated next door. I look around and go to the first floor. I pick books of multiples thematic. Some are about galaxy and astronomy others are about world history, darks arts or magical and supernatural creature. I put all of my things in a space inventory that Death taught me how to utilise earlier and go down the alley.

I go inside an art shop. I take some canvas, paints, brushes, felts and blank book. I pay and return home. I ask Lilly to make something to eat while I put my things away and change in something else. I eat the snack Lilly made and go three floor below my room to ice skate. It was a hobby I had in my past life.

When 3 hours passed, I go back to Victor and Vanessa's and pick my wand. A gold light engulf me once I touch it.  I thank Victor and Vanessa and beed them goodbye after paying. It was 5 p.m so when i'm in my room I read a book about world history in my bed. It comes to my attention that there is only six years of study at Hogwarts and we start a 10 year old. The world as changed for me it seems. Three years from now i'll be in school.

The next day when I wake up I do my morning routine and go to Grandfather Artherus office. We go to the library to debut the lesson.

He explains to me the three magic styles, the light one, the grey one and the dark one. He tells me the dark one is the most powerful but they all have their own strength. The light one for example can be powerful when you levitate something. At school you levitate a feather 🪶 but if you levitate someone and drop them when their high in the sky they can die. Spells can rapidly become deadly, it doesn't matter which one you have. At the beginning Dark spells were present to help people not to hurt and be against them. Artherus says before Dark spells helped people. Like with Avada Kedavra, it was made to die without pain when you suffered of epidemy. He taught me some spells and we ate meal together. We made a deal, I will be taught under him two days in the week but I will be taught the mortals subject by others.

The afternoon I was thinking about knowing more language. It will be helpful if I travel in the future. With my past life I already know Italian, English, French and Russian. I know a little of Spanish and Greek but I want to improve. I want to know Latin and Norwegian with a little of German too. In the next year I will learn about the progress of technology in the world and maybe build a company in the future. It will surely occup my time.

It was 'inheritance test and first steps of magic' hope you enjoyed reading it~

I wrote more than 1500 words. It's the longest chapter for now.

Next chapter is ' prepared for school '