prepared for school

Three years have now passed. I'm now ten and my acceptance letter should come shortly. I was so excited. I heard a knock on my window and saw a beautiful owl 🦉. I welcome him inside and take the letter. It's from Ilvermorny, a school in America. I know Hogwarts sent mail so i'm not surprised it's not from them but i'm surprised I got a letter from a reputed school from America. I would be happy to go but if Hogwarts sent me a letter I wouldn't refuse them because of the plot. I want to have connections in the wizarding world of England.

I nourish the bird and let him go after he drank water. I close the window and decide to check the mailbox 📫 to see if i'm accepted in Hogwarts. 📬Effectively there is a letter addressed to me ✉️. I return inside the house and open the letters. I accept the letter of hogwarts and send an owl to deliver the letter. I then decided to politely refuse Illvermorny's letter." Dear Headmistress..."

I tell my grandfather about the letters and he tells me my mother went to Ilvermorny

I tell my grandfather about the letters and he tells me my mother went to Ilvermorny. They surely want to continue the generation of witches coming there like their parents before them. He was happy that I was accepted by two schools but told me to be careful of Dumbledore if I go to Hogwarts.

He ask me if I want to eat outside and then go shopping 🛒🛍️ with him. I accept and go change myself in order to go outside.

In the afternoon we decided to separate. He will search my book while I take a wand at Ollivander's for school and then we will go to a pet store for an animal to keep me company in school after going to Gringotts.

O means Ollivander is speaking.

I entered Ollivander's shop and I am met with boxes after boxes and many many wands. I don't see him so I ring at the counter. He came shortly after. I present myself but he interrupts me:-"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you i'm -"

O -"Lady Athena Luna De Black, yes I know your name afterall i've waited for you to come buy a wand here, I have a feeling it will be a powerful one."

I chuckle.-"I hope so".

He hands me a wand O-"Here try it, it has unicorn hair🦄 and pear wood🍐🪵".

I take it and move the wand a little bit I broke the window. -"Hah"

-O"It's definitely not unicorn hair for you" he takes it and hands me another one. I keep on destroying and throwing things when a wand is handed to me. I feel this one is different and i'm right when a golden light emane of it once I swing it. All the things I previously destroyed are immediately repaired. Ollivander says "golden light, quite unique I must say. The wand too. It's black walnut wood, dragon heartstrings and Hippogriff Talon core. 12,1/2 inches, unyielding.