reincarnated

Time skip:1 year

I was in the throne room when death came by teleportation.

-"I told you not to teleport without warning death. I could be doing anything, I don't need you to see me naked for example."

-D:"Yes, sorry mistress, I won't do it in the future. I came here to talk about your decision about being reincarnated since it been one year you've been here."

-"Oh yes your right, I want to be reincarnated. It was a great time here but I want to live in another world. I would be able to come back here anytime anyways."

-D:"Indeed you'll be able to come back, it's you who command us after all. So have you any wishes or do you know what world would you like to be in?"

-"Yes I want to be reincarnated into a crossover of Harry potter and the vampires diaries. I watched all of the seasons multiple times before and I think the guys are hot, I also want to change the fate of the originals and some others."

-D:"I see you have already thought about it. When would you like to be reborn?"

-"I want to be reborn 3 years before Harry and 1 before Elena. When the Salvatore 's appears I want to be in the same class as Gilbert and it's a university like that I would be able to go to Hogwarts beforehand."

-D:"Okay, and for your wishes?"

-"I want to be the most powerful being. I also want to be born as a pureblood in the Black family and have many others titles, and finally, I want to have strong mates but they are soft and submissive to me and only me."

-D:"It will be done, anything else?"

-"Yes, I want to be able to cure disease and to cancel any forms of compulsions. I'm ready to go when you are."

-D :"Then you can go now but before I want to tell you when you are ready go to gringotts and do a blood inheritance test. They will give you the right to have the deadly hallows. With them you will be able to summon me."

I nod and he opens a portal where I would be reborn as a baby in a womb. My body can be there and my conscience here. In the underworld my conscience can shapeshift into a body so I won't be bored as a baby.

I wake up as a baby who has just been born. And see a beautiful lady with Sirius Black. So it appears he is my father. He speak:-" what would you like to name her?"

:"Her first name will be a goddess one,Athena. Her second will be Luna for the moon. De Black will be her family name, she has yours: Black and a part of mine: De for De emyr's."

-"Such beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

I then go back to sleep. I'm a baby after all.

___________________________________________

My mother died when I was three years old. When Harry Potter was born he was always with their family's so I was staying at my grandfather's house. The night of the drama I begged Sirius not to go but he did.

I'm now seven years old and I decided to execute my plan. I go towards grandfather's Artherus office and knock. He tells me to come. As i went inside I started to say:-" Grandfather, can I become the Lady of this house and when you'll not be present anymore, i'll take your place as the head of the family?"

-"Of course you can, you just have to ask and it's done. I will do a paper and put it at the kitchen table tomorrow, give it to Gringotts when you go, anything else?"

-"Yes, I want you to teach me magic and the darks arts too, i'm ready to learn."

-"Good, I was hoping to teach you soon, it's perfect. We will proceed with your lessons after tomorrow, don't forget to buy a wand but not at Ollivander's, they put a tracker in n it." I smile, thank him and leave is office.

The next day:

I woke up and did my morning training which consists of doing a little boxing, running a little, some gymnastics for more agility and finally combat sports. I then wash myself and put on a black dress and boots.I comb my hair and put a necklace. It's a phoenix one because it symbolises my reincarnation.

 It's a phoenix one because it symbolises my reincarnation

(not my picture, I just did some retouching and collage)

It's a little more mature than what a seven year old is wearing but I'm comfortable in clothes like these. I then go to the kitchen and eat pancakes with fruits that Lilly, my personal house elf has prepared. I see the letter for Gringotts and take it. I kiss Artherus on the cheek and tell him goodbye. I utilise a portkey and appear at Diagon alley. Some people look at me, it's odd to see a girl walk alone but hey, i'm not normal after all. I head to Gringotts and see some writings after passing two white columns, on the door:
Enter here stranger if that is your wish
But in the lure of gain, give up obeying,
For he who wants to take and does not want to gain,
The price will have to be paid for his greed.
If you want to seize, in this underground place,
Of a coveted treasure that was never yours,
Thief you will find, as wealth,
The just punishment for your crazy boldness

I open the door and go towards an empty desk. I saluted the goblin and said: "Hello goblin, may your gold always flow." He looked shocked along with other goblins but he recovered rapidly. -"And may your enemies fall beneath your feet. What may I do for you?" The goblins who were shocked about my greetings listened to our conversation closely. -"I want to change the heir of my family and do a inheritance test. I have the letter of the head of the family, may you help me or do I have to address it with somebody else?" -"It's unfortunately not in my skills to do that but I quite like you so I will show you to the most capable person, the Goblin King. Follow me." -"Great, thank you so much." -"It's nothing". I follow him until we reach the office.

This chapter was called reincarnated into a new world and is now finished.

Hope you enjoyed reading it~

I wrote 1050+ words a little more than the previous chapter.

The next chapter is called 'inheritance test and first steps of magic'.