10) first steps

We open the doors to the common room. I sit on the couch and Draco joins my side. Lucius is in front of us. It's silent for some time when finally he decides to speak:

- "I know it may be difficult to digest but I hope you are not afraid of the soulmate bond" I laugh.

-" God no! Why should I be afraid, I have 8 soulmates in total."

D: -"8? How is that possible?"

-"It's possible that I am not totally a witch."

D: -"You're not?"

L: -"Then what are you hiding." I show them my crown. "It's the crown of the queen. Wait it's true? You are really her?" I nod. "But why. Why in the office you said you didn't understand that you have a mate and then you reveal yourself to us."

-"I don't trust Dumbledore, he just wants to control everyone in order to make the world his canvas. Did you hear what he said in the office when we were alone?"

L: -"Not everything. You just yelled at the end to him."

-"It's because he suggested that I use your family to have benefits and use my body to satisfy my soulmate and maintain a close relationship with him in order to control us."

Draco who was silent until this moment says :-"That old goat can go to hell for suggesting this rubbish. Who does he think we are for messing with us like this. He will hear from us."

-"Son even if I agree with this idea, Dumbledore has more power than us. We have to attack when he is already at his lowest."

-"Yeah, your dad's right. Even if speaking I have more power than him, I don't want to reveal myself and endanger us. We have to wait a little more. I have a plan but I will have to wait until I take my place to Wizengamot."

Lucius: -"And do you know when you will take your rightful place?"

-"Not exactly but it's a matter of time. My grandfather is fragile and will not make it after I graduate so i'll be the lady of the house. I'll wait a little before joining to honour his memory but then I hope you can introduce me to Wizengamot so I can vote and defend us."

-"It will be my pleasure to introduce you." I smile.

Draco:-" Good, the old goat will fall soon." He chuckles slightly and turns his head to look into my eyes, worries in his. " Will you make time for me when your other mates will come?"

-"Why are you asking that. You are my soulmate Draco, and the first i met. You have an important place in my heart. I will take care of all my soulmates you included. I couldn't imagine a life where you aren't in it now that I officially met you."

-"Good. Don't you dare forget me and our future child if we have one together."

-"Never."

Lucius: -"Wait, could you be pregnant with my son if you have other men in your life. It's not that I don't trust you but we need to have descendants to maintain our lineage. Sorry if it offended you."

-"Oh no it's alright. You have the right to feel worried. I can be pregnant with Draco's child and I have the time for it. I'm immortal after all. And even if it's another one of my children if they are a wizard then they will receive both of our family names."

-"It's good to know. My job here was to tell you about your soulmate and try to make you accept Draco but apparently you already have all the information and won't refuse my son so i'll leave you two alone. If there is any problem you can tell me by sending a letter. I will immediately come to see what's happening here." Draco gets up and hugs his father. - "Yes father, we will. Have a good day."