~12~

We made it to the camp; Vessel had III on his back while we walked. I offered to carry him, but he told me it was okay and he would carry him there. Once we arrived, I helped get him off his back, put him over my shoulder, and walked to the open tent.

A small huff left my lips as I maneuvered him so I wouldn't hit his head on anything. Finally making it to the cot, I laid him down and looked at him sadly. He was paler than usual; I sighed and patted his arm, "I'll make sure you will be okay," I whispered to him with a small smile.

I looked around and saw a few supplies; I guess they had already planned for this. I reached over and grabbed a few things: some alcohol and a few gauze. I removed the shirt I had wrapped around him to stop the bleeding. He wasn't bleeding heavily, but it was still bleeding a bit.

I cleaned and wrapped the wounds while I hummed to myself, wrapping them well. "This sucks," I whispered; as those words left my mouth, he moved around a bit. My eyes widened as I watched him wiggle around, a small groan leaving his mouth.

"Vessel!" I yelled as I stood up, watching him closely; he winced at the loudness of my voice. A small smile formed as I walked to the door with gauze in my hand, forgetting what I was doing. Loud footsteps were heard as Vessel popped up breathing a bit heavily "are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone.

I nodded and moved out of the way so he could see III; he walked inside and sat in the spot I did. I walked over and stood behind him; III finally opened one of his eyes, and the other squinted. "Where am I?" he asked groggily. Vessel patted his arm. "You're at camp III."

Our eyes met, and just like that, everything felt okay again. His eyes softened as an outlined smile was seen through his mask. "Jade?" he asked, reaching his hand out; I quickly moved closer, kneeling beside him with a small smile. "Yes?" I asked as he put his hand on top of my head.

He said nothing as he kept his hand in the same spot, looking at me. "I'm real, I promise," I giggled; a small chuckle was heard from Vessel. He nodded, removing his hand and looking down at his torso. "How bad was it?" he asked, looking at Vessel. Vessel rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "It was pretty bad; do you remember anything?"

He shook his head no as he closed his eyes; a simple nod was seen as Vessel got up and headed out of the tent without a word. I took his spot and continued what I was working on; I had a few more wounds to get cleaned and wrapped.

"Did you do these?" he asked, opening one eye and looking down at what I was doing. I nodded and hummed softly; he grabbed my arm, making me look at him. "Thank you," he said as he pulled me closer, giving me a weak hug.

I smiled and nodded. "Don't thank me; you would do the same." he nodded and let me return to what I was doing. I talked to him about a few things, and he sat quietly listening to me; a small chuckle was heard here and there.

"I wonder if they have a waterfall like the one before," I said with a big smile as I looked at him. His eyes lit up, and he nodded happily; I giggled and got up. "I'll ask vessel and see if there is one," I said, walking to the door, "Hey...put a shirt on, please," he said, looking over at me.

I looked down and laughed. "I haven't even noticed; there's got to be something in here," I said, looking through a bag beside his cot. I found a shirt and slid it on, giving him a thumbs up as I walked out, taking in the warm sun.

Looking around I spotted Vessel and the other two talking; Vessel had his back to me while the others looked past him and saw me heading in their direction. One of them pointed to me before walking away towards a random tent.

Vessel turned around before walking towards me meeting halfway, "is there a waterfall or any water around?" I asked looking at him. He nodded "yeah I can show you if you'd like" I gave him a big smile as I nodded "III wants to go too; let me go get him!"

I jogged over to the tent opened the little door and walked inside; it looked like he got up and threw some clothes on. I grabbed a bag with a towel and held my hand out to the man, who gladly took it as we walked out of the tent.

He shielded his eyes from the sun, I smiled and walked him over to Vessel. It looked like he looked down at our hands and quickly walked away, not saying a word. I watched him stay a reasonable distance away while we walked; III was a bit slower since he was hurting.

I stayed by his side, ensuring he could get to where we were going. "We're here" he said with an irritated tone, I nodded and smiled at him "thank you, we will be back soon" I said to him as we walked closer to the water.

III took his shirt off along with his shorts, laying them over top of the bag I sat down. He slid into the water while I sat on the side watching him. I didn't get in right away since Vessel was still around. "Are you coming?" III asked as he floated around, shaking my head no. I heard a small sigh as he nodded.