Chapter 11

[Ark's POV]

I hurriedly ran towards the library, I didn't even bother looking at the people staring at me. They usually see me walking calmly but now is not the right time for that. I opened the door and I started catching my breath.

"In a hurry Mr. Karter?" I cleared my throat and blankly looked at the librarian.

"It's none of your business Ms. Wiz" nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad but she grab my arm and pull me to face her.

"Oh it is my business Mr.Karter.." She fixed her glasses and look at me directly into the eyes.

"What do you need in the forbidden part of the library?" I pulled my arm away from her. I still didn't show any emotion or expression. baka mahulaan niya at malaman.

"why would I go to that place knowing it's forbidden?"

"well, powerful and unknown things can be seen and can be found there. Even the most unexpected beings would be in there as well."

"and that has something to do with me being here?" she cleared here throat and went back to her desk and continued her work.

She is Ms. Wiz the book keeper and the librarian here in the academy. She knows a lot of things, including the past, present and future. she's a witch, but she doesn't use magic though. She always have episodes where she randomly see scenes and I think Its happening now.

I saw her shaking and murmuring words. " She's here. n-nandito siya.. the prophesy is happening.. she's close yet too far in her way.. Nahihirapan siya.." Who is she talking about?

"UGHH! HAHAHA! WAA! hindi! sa bundok.. malamig.. madilim..d-dugo.. ta-tatlo sila HAHAHA." she collapse on her desk and I was left confused.

Sino ba yung tinutukoy niya? 

a loud roar echoed in the library at mukhang hindi maganda yun. somethig is not right. and I need to know what it is.

-----

[Paris's POV]

tapos ko ng linisin ang nahuli ko na ibon kaya bumalik na ako agad sa maliit na kweba.

"Ash! I got food for us." tinabi ko ang mga kahiy at nilapag yung nahuli ko sa may bato. I piled the woods and chant my spell "flagro"

a smoke came out and seconds later a flame appeared and it lit up the wood. "there, Ash halika, let's cook this bird"

kanina ko pa tinatawag si Ash but she is not answering or reacting to what I was saying. "Ash?"

kumuha ako ng isang kahoy na may apoy para gawing torch. pumasok ako sa kweba, but I can't find Ash there. This is not good..

"Ash!" dali-dali akong lumabas ng kweba and tried to look for clues kung saan man nag punta si Ash. Her footprints are gone kasi natabunan na ng niyebe. Saan ba kasi siya nagpunta?

tinahak ko ang daan patungo sa gubat baka nandun lang si Ash kumukuha ng mga dahon.

"Ash! Are you here?"

A strong wind suddenly blew at alam kung di yun normal na hangin lang. It has a strong energy of Magic. Black Magic...

and if we talk about black magic, that is a very serious matter. It is a very forbidden magic for mermaids and if a merperson is seen using this kind of magic, they will be banished for good. 

Black magic is like a drug, once you get addicted to it, It'll be hard to let go. It doesn't has a cure, you only need a choice to let go of it. A very strong will power to free yourself from dark magic. Only few mermaids free themselves. Some are cured by the prophesy but that was a million years ago. The prophesy has the power to cure, lure, create, and kill anyone. But nobody found the prophesy ever since the war.