Prologue

3rd person P.O.V

It was November 13th, 2010. Maria Zamora was lying on a hospital bed, having her 10th baby. Mario Zamora, her husband was standing next to her holding her hand, letting her squeeze as tight as she possibly could.

And then it happened, a amazing, little, baby boy popped out of his mother. (Sry guys but I would rather not write birth scenes 🥲😳) The nurse cleaned him out then handed him to his mother. "What shall we name him dear?" His father said looking down at the baby. "Sawyer." The man nodded his head and took his 10th son in his hands. 

He was about to call his other sons in when his wife screamed out in pain. 

The man looked at his wife in confusion, grabbing her hand, while still holding the baby. Another few minutes of pure pain, and another baby came out of its mother. 

When the mother was handed her new baby, she gasped, she had only expected one baby, and not ever this. 

"What?" The man asked coming closer. Then he realized. It was a girl, the first girl in 5 generations of Zamoras.

————————

The man let his wife have a moment, before letting his other children in, to meet their new siblings. Zion lead his siblings in, as always, though he was only 12 he definitely acted like the oldest out of them. 

Mario saw the confusion on their faces when they saw two babies. "Your mother had twins!" Mario said sounding excited. The boys first walked up to the baby in Maria's arms. They all said hello to their new baby brother before finally seeing the girl.

Zion was the first to see the girl, gasping when he figured it out. Everyone turned around.

"Is that-" Enzo couldn't even finish his sentence. "Boys meet your new baby sister Sophia Marie Zamora." The boys couldn't believe their eyes. They'd always wanted a sister, but their parents have only ever had boys.

You could see love in the eyes of every single person in that room. 

TIME SKIP- ONE YEAR

It's been one year since the Zamora's received their little prince and princess. The babies have just started trying to talk and walk.

Today was their 1st birthday party. Maria was in Sophia's nursery dressing her for the party. She put her little princess in a pink fluffy dress and a little pink bow, pinning it on her short blonde hair

She picked up her daughter and brought her downstairs, to the party. 

Downstairs were all her brother, cousins, aunts, uncles and, grandparents. Zion immediately scooped Sophia out of his mothers arms and twirled her around the room, causing a small smile to appear on the little ones face.

Her elder brother held her throughout the party.

TIME SKIP-ONE YEAR

Today was the twins 2nd birthday.

The twins were sleeping in the same cot when Lorenzo came and picked them up. "Good morning Sawyer!" Lorenzo said in a baby voice, smiling at his youngest brother. "Good morning princess!" He whispered to his baby sister. She smiled at him at held her arms up to him. He understood what she wanted and picked her up. "Bubba." She said putting her head on his shoulder.

He helped the twins get ready and go downstairs with the rest of the family. 

"Happy birthday!" All the family expect their mother yelled when the twins came down the stairs. Sophia smiled and ran up to her family, while Sawyer was being carried to the table. Zion pulled his little sister on his lap and fed her food.

TIME SKIP-ONE YEAR

Today was the twins 3rd birthday, but little did the family know, this would be the last birthday spent with their little angel, for 10 years.

This year their father came to wake up the twins.

He got them ready and brought them downstairs enjoying their birthday with them.

——————

Later that night Zion put his baby siblings to bed, before joining his family back downstairs. A few hours later everyone else went to bed.

One hour later Marie snook out of bed, and went to her daughters room. She packed one outfit for her daughter, and everything's she might need herself.

She then left, leaving a note for her family, and taking her daughter with her.

——————

It was 7 AM the next morning and Nathan came to wake up his baby sister. He saw she wasn't in her cot, so he assumed someone else woke her up.

He was about to leave, but then he saw a note in her bed. He picked it up and read:

I've ran away and taken your beloved Sophia with me. Ever since she was born, it's always been about her, never me. So I decided to take the both of us away. Don't come looking for us.

Sincerely,

Maria.

————

So this was the prologue, the other chapters will be longer than this btw. This was to just get the story straight of what life was like before she left with her mother. Thx for reading <3

Word count-816