Phone love Part 6

Abhimanyu went to Akshara's house with his parents.Akshara came there with tea and snacks.But neither Akshara or Abhimanyu looked at each other.Akshara went to her room after serving them tea.

Abhimanyu said:I want to talk to the girl.

All of them smiled.

Karthik:Before marriage,the boy and the girl should talk to each other.It's essential.

Naira:Yes..right.I will show you Akshara's room.

Naira took Abhimanyu to Akshara's room.Abhimanyu and Akshara looked at each other.

Abhimanyu:I want to tell you something.

Akshara:Even I want to tell you something.I love someone else.So please back out from this wedding.

So please back out from this wedding

Abhimanyu was relieved.

Abhimanyu:Even I love someone else.Since both of us are in the same boat,our marriage alliance will break.

They both smiled at each other with relief.

Akshara told Karthik-Naira:The boy told me that he loves someone else.

Karthik-Naira were shocked.

Naira:What?

Abhimanyu told Advay-Chandni:The girl told me that she loves someone else.

They were shocked.

Karthik-Naira met Advay-Chandni.

Karthik:If your son loves someone else why did you bring him to see our daughter?

Advay:What nonsense!My son does not have any girl friend,but your daughter has a lover.Then why did you ask us to bring my son to see her?

Naira:What are you saying?Our daughter has no affair.She told us that your son told her that he is committed.

She told us that your son told her that he is committed