Issue 1: G-Zero

Mandy and Scott arrived back home with a bag filled with the equipment they smuggled.

Mandy: Issac! We found something!

Issac, who was practicing with his newfound abilities, turned to his roommates as they pull out a strange device, the size of a battery.

Issac: What's that?

Scott: We found it in the "Reality Frame". In the spot, the Interloper punched.

Mandy: They implanted this device to mess with our Frame.

Issac: You think you could find them with that?

Mandy: Maybe... But that isn't the best part! We got you a gift.

Issac:?

A few hours later, Issac stood atop a roof, in a white suit and helmet with black and purple highlights.

The costume was snuggly hugging his body. The only things sticking out were the popped collar and the two mechanical devices, hanging on his hip like gun holsters.

(G-Zero)

Issac: Mandy-

Issac: Mandy-

Mandy:(come) Don't say my name! Someone could hear you and trace everything to us!

Mandy:(coms) Do you want supervillains to break in and assault me physically and possibly sexually?!

Issac:.....

Issac: Jesus! You went straight there!?

Mandy:(coms) Refer to us as... "Ground Control".

Issac: You want me to be a superhero THAT badly?

Mandy:(coms) Don't you?

Issac: I just want to help you guys out.

Mandy:(coms) You can do that by honing your combat skills with these new powers...

Issac: Fighting crime?

Mandy:(coms) Ding, ding! See, who says you're stupid?

Issac: Take it down a notch... "Ground Control".

Mandy:(giggles)

Issac: So why am I on the roof?

Mandy:(coms) Jump to the other building.

Issac: What?

Mandy:(coms) You can do it!

Issac:(sigh)... The things I do for you...

Taking a running start, Issac leaps off the roof. And by lowering the effect of gravity on himself, Issac glides across to the next building.

Issac: What now?

Mandy:(coms) Keep going. I'll tell you when to stop.

Issac: Man...

Mandy:(coms) Stop being a baby! I would be jumping across roofs if I had your powers!