Issue 10: Vigilliance

Issac was walking down the street with several large balloons. Tomorrow, Mandy will be released from the hospital after a month of observation of her strange condition.

Issac: I'm getting groceries, why?

Mandy:(on phone) Are you sure you aren't picking up balloons for me...

Issac: Let me guess... You heard some specific noise in the background that gave it all away?

Mandy:(on phone) You watch too many cop shows. I was just tracking your helmet...

Issac: Stalker.

Mandy:(on phone) Hey!

Issac: Stop tracking me.

Mandy:(on phone) Just making sure it works!

Issac: If I didn't know any better I'd take it out. And I will if you keep abusing it.

Mandy:(on phone) First balloons, now you're giving me the fatherly tone?

Mandy:(on phone) I think you're maturing the wrong way.

Issac: What is that supposed to

The bright sunny day changes into the darkest of nights in the blink of an eye. Not a single person did not notice this change.

Issac: Mean....?

Issac: Uhhhh... Is it night for you too?

Mandy:(on phone) Fascinating... Did we all just freeze while the planet kept spinning...?

Mandy:(on phone) Or is this teleportation...?

Mandy:(on phone) Instead of balloons can you give me the answer to this question?

Issac:(heavy sigh)...

Issac: Here I was, trying to be cute. Guess I should have known a genius like you would want something like this.

Presenting the balloons to a random woman, once she took them, Issac dashed off into the alleyway where he quickly changed into G-Zero and leaped into the sky.

Floating high into the sky, Issac first tried to see if it was some type of illusion or hologram over the city.

But what was happening was real. Day transformed into night in a snap.

(DRROOP)

Issac: Huh?

Hacking into his communication line, Exo-Woman spoke with Issac.

Exo-Woman:(coms) G-Zero, the Earth, and more are at stake. It's time to form the Vigilliance!

G-Zero: If it's big, then count me in-

(POP)

Teleported onto Exo-Woman's spaceship. Issac found her and five other members.

G-Zero: Good to know you can just DO THAT anywhere any time.

Exo-Woman: Only anywhere on earth. Plus it was quite easy with how high you were in the sky.

G-Zero: Uh-huh... Now what's this about the Earth being at stake?

Having arrived floating, Issac switched gravity to stand on the ceiling where he carefully glanced over the team's roster of heroes.

Issac:(mind) Mister Halloween must be that "Grim" vigilante who operates in Chicago... He's been around for a few years now...