Issue 8: G-Zero Vs The Interloper

Issac received a text from the Interloper, telling him to bring his device which he shoved into the Reality Frame when he first arrived.

The twins had taken it for research, thus it was still in their apartment.

Given a location as well, Issac suited up with a plan.

The Interloper scanned the Twins, to make sure that neither of them was connected to any of the Fundamental Forces.

(Dzzzzzzzzzz....)

Interloper:....

Interloper: Hmph.

With a disappointing grunt, the Interloper turned away from the twins.

Scott; We're connected, aren't we!?!

With excitement and pride, Scott shouted almost bostfully.

Interloper: You are. She, however... Is a problem.

Scott: Huh?

Mandy: What is that supposed to mean?

Interloper: It means, your extermination is necessary for my control over this reality's fundamental forces.

Scott/Mandy:?!?

They move towards Mandy. Scott, despite being chained, leaned and fell in between the two.

Scott: S-stay away from my sister!!

The Interloper raised his hand but was interrupted by the arrival of G-Zero, who crashed through the ceiling.

(Shatter)

(STOMP)

G-Zero: Get away from them!

Interloper:.... My device.

He holds it out.

G-Zero: Come and take it-

Flying out of his hand, and into the Interlopers, the being from another universe walks over and inserts it into the machine, causing it to activate as it did before.

G-Zero: Tch! Now!

Alive crashed through the ceiling, down onto the Interloper.

Interloper: I have no qualms with deleting you.

(WHABAAAM)

With a swing of his arm, the Interloper swatted Alive across the warehouse. Crashing into a wall, the trio of Scott, Mandy, and Issac saw the android's waste was crushed like a tin can.

G-Zero/Scott/Mandy:?!!

Interloper: It is hopeless. Now give me MY power and I'll be on my way.

G-Zero:... Come and take it...

Interloper: Child. I am not playing games anymore. You stand no chance against the power of my exo-suit.

Interloper: Not the way you are now.

G-Zero: We'll see about that!

Leaping across the warehouse, Issac prepares to punch the Interloper with an increased gravity punch.

(Wham)

The punch did not affect the Interloper.

G-Zero:!

Grabbing him by the face, the Interloper threw Issac onto the floor, before stomping on him.

(Crash)

G-Zero: Hugn!?

Making the Interloper weightless, Issac pushed the Interloper off of his chest. The Interloper floated to the ceiling where they jumped off it, to fall back down like a meteor toward G-Zero.