Chapter 1

hii! welcome to my story if you're a new reader and if you're not a new reader...

HEY BITCHESSS😛😛

fun fact- i've had this chapter ready for like a week, i just had to finish "Hate to Love you" (my other book)

lets get on with the book shall we?

Gwen's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6:30 on the dot. 

I yawned as i got up to put on my outfit. After i got dressed, i brushed my teeth and went to my brother Finneys room.

"Hey Finney, are you up?" I asked him.

"Yeah i'm up." He said back while walking out his bedroom door. We walked downstairs and ate breakfast. We lived with our aunt because our father went to jail last year.

As i was eating my breakfast i was thinking back to the dream i had last night. It was very...strange...

Finneys POV:

Me and Gwen got to our school and were talking with my friends, Vance, Billy, Griffin, Bruce, and my boyfriend, Robin.

After a couple of minutes, Gwen decided to  jump into the conversation.

"Hey guys.. I had the strangest dream last night." She said.

"Well what was it about?" Bruce asked. We were all a bit nervous because usually Gwen dreams were right.

"This might sound crazy, but I was in a forest. But you guys were also there. And there were these, i wanna say.. zombies?"

We all looked at each other.

"But Gwen, you know zombies aren't real." Vance said.

"Yeah you're right. Maybe this dream was just a dream." She said. We all shrugged.

The bell rang and we all headed to class. Gwen went to the middle school section while the rest of us went into the high school.

Bruce's POV:

Me and Vance had first period together. I liked him a lot, but he probably didn't like me back.

I sat down next to him in the back of the classroom.

We had a pop-quiz on english. I knew Vance hated english because he can't read very well. I usually helped him with that.

I looked over at Vance when the teacher announced the quiz and he looked a bit nervous.

"Hey, you got this." I said. "No i don't, i suck ass at reading."

"Don't say that. You don't suck you just need extra help, that's all." I reassured him. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

*Time skip to lunch*

Me and Robin had the same class right before lunch so we walked outside together. We all ate outside at the picnic tables because the cafe was so crowded. We walked over to our friends and sat down.

"Hey Bruce!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turn around and see my sister Amy. She runs towards the table. "Amy? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the middle school." I said

"Mom is literally here in the principals office. She's making a gigantic deal out of nothing!" She complained. "Uh oh. What'd you do now?" Finney joked while smiling with his fork in his hand.

"This girl was talking trash so i popped her in the lip!" She said "You did what?!" I yelled.

"Nice!" Robin said. "Damn straight!" Vance also said. They high-fived her for her good work.