Chapter 5

I just want to say in advance, i'm not an expert nor a doctor so i don't really know how all this injury stuff works but i'll try my best😭

Vance's POV:

We were walking into a random abandoned place. We decided to scope it out because maybe their was some weapons we could use. Also because why the hell not.

We split up into groups of 3.

Me, Bruce, Billy

Finney, Robin, Griffin

Gwen, Amy, Albert

I still hated the fact that Albert was now with us. That bastard is weird as shit.

Bruce's POV:
Me, Vance, and Billy were now checking out this place we found. We were in what looks like used to be a living room.

"What the hell is this.?" We heard Billy say. Vance turned around and walked over to him to see what he was talking about. What Billy was looking at was lines carved into the wall that almost looked like a door.

"Maybe its a secret door?" I suggested. "Maybe." Vance said.

We were about to walk away from the door when we heard loud bangs coming from the other side.

We whipped our heads to the door in confusion.

We looked at each other.

"Its probably just zombies." Billy said. "Okay but why the hell would they be IN the wall.?" I questioned.

"I have no idea but i guess we are about to find out." Vance added. We looked over to the door that was now on the floor with zombies pushing one another out.

We took out our switchblades and guns and started shooting and stabbing them.

I shoved my switchblade in the side of their head.

Billy did the same while Vance shot a couple.

Out of breath from the fight we had, I said "Okay I think that's all of them."

I guess i spoke too soon.

I felt a tug at my arm as I flew to the floor. I yelled as a zombie's jaw was not attached to pinky and ring finger. I wasn't able to defend myself because I dropped my switchblade in the process of falling.

"BRUCE!" Vance yelled. He ran to me and stabbed the zombie in the head. "BILLY GO GET THE OTHERS!!" Vance yelled as he pulled the jaw off the zombie off my fingers. I screamed in pain.

Billy ran and yelled for the others "GUYS QUICK COME TO THE LIVING ROOM! BRUCE GOT BIT!!"

"WHAT?!"  We could hear Robin yelled from upstairs.

Eventually everyone was surrounding me.

"Okay. We need to..chop off your fingers so you don't turn. Okay?" Vance says trying to keep calm.

I couldn't get any words out i just nodded while crying.

If saying I was "scared" you'd be lying. I was absolutely fucking terrified.

I watched as all my friends were shocked and almost as terrified as me. Even Albert was.

"Okay. 1..2..3!" Vance counted down. I could tell he did not want to do this, but he knew that no one else could.

Vance quickly started to dismember my ring and pinky fingers. It hurt like hell. I couldn't even watch.

All of a sudden i started to see black spots in my vision then everything went to black.