Chapter 4

hey i'm back 😊

Vance POV:

I didn't actually realize all that stupid shit we learned in health class was important? Well, it is now because he just saved Finney.

*4 months later*

Bruce POV:

It was 4 months later since the encounter with Moose. Finneys leg is all healed but we still haven't found my sister...

The whole group was eating whatever food we had when we heard a bang outside the door. We found an old abandoned house and decided to stay for a bit.

We all cocked our heads to the door then at eachother.

"What was that?" Griffin asked.

"I have no idea.. i'll check it out you guys stay here." Vance said.

We all watched at Vance picked up a gun on the table and walked to the door.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!" The voice yelled. It sounded like a little girls voice. It sounded very familiar.

Vance opened the door quickly and a girl ran in wearing a mask. The creatures were trying to come in so Vance shot 3 of them in the head and slammed the door close.

We all stood up and walked over to the girl.

Vance turned around quickly and pointed his gun at the girl.

"Who are you?" Robin asked.

"Please..I lost my family.." She stuttered out.

"Take off the mask." Vance moved his gun up, motioning to take it off.

Before the girl took it off she looked at me dead in the eyes and froze.

"Bruce?!" She said taking off her mask. It was Amy.

"Amy?!" I yelled. I ran to her and hugged her. I could feel her crying into shoulder.

"Oh my god i was so worried about you!" She said.

I also said I was worried.

"I was with mom and dad but they...yknow." She said, tearing up again.

"Oh."

Was all i could get out.

We hugged again.

We both sniffed from crying.

"Well are you hungry? We have left over food if you want." Finney said handing her a can of soup.

"Thank you Finney." She said.

He smiled and nodded.

*Time skip to when they went to sleep and woke up*

Billy POV:

Everyone was downstairs deciding that we were going to walk around and explore more.

Vance was telling everyone the plan since he was the oldest, the strongest, and automatically in charge.

"Okay so everyone get their weapons and then we can head out." Vance ordered.

We all nodded, grabbed our weapons, and went outside.

Finney would always walk a bit slower because he still had a limp from the bullet. And of course Gwen and Robin were by his sides.