Chapter 6

Vance POV:

I woke up and my head was killing me. I look to my right and see Bruce sleeping next to me.

I watch as his eyes slowly start to open.

"Bruce, how ya feeling?" I asked him, referring to his hand. "Still hurts but not as much as when it happened though." He said with a fake laugh. I did one back.

I woke everyone up but Robin refused to wake up. "Robin, get up!"

"Ughhhh im tiredddd!!" He groaned. "Thats too fucking bad, get up. We shouldn't stay here for this long." I replied.

I dragged him by the foot. "UGHH OKAY IM UP!" He yelled why standing up. He walked over to Finney and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

I scoffed at the 2 but smiled.

My friends, Albert, and I started to walk outside as the bright sunlight hit our faces.

Robin POV:

I was walking next to Finney and Gwen. We kept walking until we made it to YET ANOTHER abandoned house.

"Holy shit why are there so many abandoned places?!" I questioned. "Probably because we are in a zombie apocalypse with no people, genius." Amy said back to me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Some people should stay in stand by just in case. Robin, Finney, Griffin, and Gwen go inside to look around. Me, Billy, Amy, Bruce, and...Albert, will stay here." Vance planned.

"Whatever." I said. The other 3 nodded while following Vance's instructions.

I headed inside with the 3 behind me. I opened the door, well, it kinda just fell in. That caused a zombie to come my way.

I stabbed it in the head and it fell to the ground.

I kicked the zombie to the side, making a path for the others to walk in.

We looked around inside and there wasn't anything good. There were empty bottles of coca cola, banana peels, and used bandages.

I watched as Gwen inspected the banana peels and Griffin inspected the used bandages.

"This is an almost fresh banana peel." Gwen looked up at us. "Where would they even get something like this? All fruits has expired, coming from that the apocalypse started about 5 months ago.."

"Same with this bandage. Looks like someone was just here." Griffin added.

"Hm.. let's go tell the others." Finney said. We all got up and went out.

"Anything?" Bruce asked.

"Well, we found almost fresh banana peels and bandages." Finney said.

"Was there anyone there?" Albert asked. I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. "Just a zombie." I said, looking at the creep.

Narrators POV:

"We also found empty things of coke but that wasn't really important." Finney added to his previous statement.

"Cocaine!?!" Billy yelled, sounding confused.

"No dipshit!! We found empty coca cola bottles." Robin yelled back.

"Okay dude, seriously what the hell is up your ass today. You have been acting like this all day." Vance said,getting pissed off at Robins attitude.

"Fuck off." Robin said under his breath.

"The fuck did you say?" Vance said while stepping closer.

"Guys can you please not right now." Griffin said while resting his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"You wanna say that a bit louder shit face?! I don't think i could hear you." Vance said while grabbing the other boys ear.

This was a rare experience. Vance and Robin were basically brothers. They never fought.

Robin reacted quick and punched him in the nose.

"Did you just fucking punch me?" Vance laughed.

"Yeah and what you gonna do?" Robin said back.

Vance smiled before tackling Robin. The 2 kept punching and kicking each other while rolling on the ground.

"GUYS STOP IT." Bruce yelled.

Everyone was shocked.

"YO!! HEY ENOUGH." Billy yelled while pulling Vance off of Robin.

"FUCK YOU." Robin yelled.

"FUCK YOU TOO UR BITCH ASS ISNT WANTED HERE ANYWAY." Vance yelled back.

The both of them of course didn't mean any of the shit they were saying. They were just mad.

The 2 boys heavy breathing was filling up the loud silence.

Robin ran away and sat behind the house. Finney followed.

"Robin! Why did you punch him?!" He said.

No answer.

"Robin?" Finney asked while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Tears started to fall down Robins cheek.

"Oh no. Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry." Finney pouted.

He put his arms around Robin. He placed a couple of kisses in his head. He hugged him while Robin cried into his arms.

*with brance*

Bruce dragged Vance away from the others.

"V! What the hell was that?!" Bruce asked him.

Vance sat down in the floor and crossed his arms. He didn't dare look at Bruce.

He fell like complete shit. Him and Robin were always super close and never fought. This was different. He fucking hated the fact that he hurt someone who was practically a brother to him.

Similar to Robin, he felt his vision start to fog and tears fall on his hand.

"Oh Vance.." Bruce said with sorrow.

Vance never cried. He thought it was pathetic and showed signs of weakness.

Bruce's POV:

I pulled him closer to me and his just rested his head in my lap while hugging my waist.

"It's going to be okay..you'll have the chance to make up with him." I reassured him.

"I..I just get so.. fucking.. an..angry.. all the fucking...time.. i cant con..control it." Vance stuttered out whole crying harder.

This is where I knew.

Vance Hopper has finally broken. He finally showed his true feelings.

"I know Vance.. i know...it's tough." I ran my injured hand down the long curls in my lap.

We sat like this until he calmed down.

*with the others*

Narrators POV:

"That shit was insane.." Griffin said. Everyone agreed.

"Yeah, it was... Hey, what had Robin so worked up?" Gwen asked. "Besides the fact that we are in a zombie apocalypse of course." She added to her previous statement.

"I don't know. I'm sure he will tell us though." Amy said.

"Hopefully." Billy sighed.

"Yeah.."

"Hopefully.."

Albert whispered. No one heard him.

i decided to focus more on the ships this chapter!

i hope you liked ittttt

i love you guys so so much!!❤️🥰

1048 words 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽