CHAPTER 2

It was raining outside. The dark sky was crying out by pouring it's tears. Cold Breeze touched her pale skin and rushed her hair. She tucked a strang of hair behind her ear.Her soft fingers were writting down. Her big doey eyes smiled. Her eye smile is something the most admirable.

She sipped her hot coffee.

"The most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched it can only be felt" She wrote.

"Doctor Asiya" the nurse called her. She lifted her head. "There's an emergency accident case" she looked at the time, her Swift time has already over.
"Dr. We don't have a choice please help" Asiya nodded and stood up closing her book. She wore her coat and headed to th e emergency ward.

Siren sound. A mid age man was laying down in the strecture. She rushed. She didn't expect this emergency case. She panicked and shouted "Run faster to the ICU now.." they all rushed towards the room. The nurse removed his shirt changed and started treating minor injuries.

She carefully analysed the bullet wound. She carefully removed the bullet a small groan left his mouth. She applied the necessary medicines.

After 2 hourse she came out of the emergency room. "Swift him to normal room. He will be okay after 3 hours of sleep." She said while removing her gloves and mask.

"Any guardian". She asked. The nurse said "No mam. Shall we give a police complaint?"
"Let's wait untill he wakes up. We'll see." She said while walking towards her cabin.

It was already 2 am. She packed her things and was leaving. She took her car keys. The weather was so cold outside. She smelled the soil smell. A small smile crept on her face . She opened her car and put her things and started to drive.

She reached her home. She opened the door and on the lights."Welcome back myself." She laughed.
She changed her herself to her comfy clothes.
And was about to drift to sleep untill her phone buzzed.

She checked the caller id. "HOSPITAL" she groaned. She picked up the call and sat in her bed. "Yes" she answered. "Okay okay I'll come. " She quickly grabbed her coat and car keys and headed to hospital.

She entered and He was not having any issues but a nightmare. She gave a deep sigh. "He's having a nightmare maybe because of his pain internally and physically. He'll be okay." She said. While she caressed his smooth hair.

She comforted him held his hands. Rubbed his feet. He now was calm not moving. A small single tear ran down his eyes. He tightened his hand and held her hand together.

She sighed. "Look whose gonna stay tonight in hospital." It was already morning. He was still holding her hand tightly. She somehow managed to take her hand. He woke up aggressively shouting.

She frightened. "Mr. Please calm down. Nobody's hurting you." He looked at her. His eyes softened. "Shh..." She caressed his hair. His eyes were locked.

The nurse entered "Mam we want his details." She announced. The nurse handed her the form and a pen. She sat in the chair.

"Can I know you name. Please " he shrugged off his thoughts. "S-suhail" she wrote down. "Age" "32" . "I'll f-fill it myself. " He said while looking down. "Sure." She handed the form and pen to him.
"Please do call your family or friend. There should be a guardian. ". She said and left.  He nodded.

She went to her home. Her cat was waiting infront of the door. As soon as she opened. The cat meowed. "Sorry safwa." She mumbled.

She took some cat food and put it in her bowl. She went upstairs to her bedroom. After refreshing she laid down . Exhaustingly.

She woke up at 6pm didn't have any meal or anything. She went to kitchen took an apple and some milk with cereals. She took her phone checked her insta and again went to hospital.

She felt some negative feelings. Ignoring that she drove.

She went to her cabin without even raising her head. She settled down and asked the nurse to send patients. She attended the first patient.

"Mam you have check patient Suhail" she nodded and headed to his room. She knocked and entered.
She was clueless. She looked around. She saw alot of men standing. Everyone were staring at her.

Suhail slightly bend forward to see. Suddenly one of the men took a out a gun and pointed towards her. She panicked. "She's my doctor. No harm." He said. The man lowered the gun.

"Why are you here" The man who was standing beside Suhail spoke. "G-genreal check up "
She said. "Do fast and leave." He growled.

She walked front checked his heartbeat. "You have any pain.?" She asked. "Did you eat all the tablets I prefered." She asked looking at his report. He was continuously staring at her. "Who was the Dr. Who treated my wound." She looked straight into his eyes. "Me" she pressed her lips together and looked at her report. "You're okay now. You can discharge tonight. Apply the ointment and take the tablets on time. You will be cured within this week. " She closed the file.

"Okay" he spoke. "Thank you I'll leave " she turned and left. He was only seeing her figure disappearing. His eyes turned cold and stiff.
"Whats her name." "Dr. Asiya" he replied.

Suhail looked at the man. "Asiya?. The famous author" "yes sir. She's a doctor and a writter." He replied. "I see".

After few hours.

Suhail was about to leave. He wasn't able to walk so for his support his men held him. As he left everyone in hospital put their head down.

Afterall he's a cold hearted Mafia. He could kill anyone if they misbehave. His eyes searched for her. She didn't seem to be there.
He sat in his car.

Everything was fine for few days. He started to recover. She was minding her own work.
Untill the fate made them meet again.
Who knows what the fate as written for them.
Everything the both need was LOVE and CARE.
Both are living in an imaginary world where they are carving for love.

People think" sometimes people like Suhail are forbidden to love.
People like Asiya are to be loved but they don't."
Why?
Reason Society.
Both are from different world. He's the pain and she's the cure .

He's the destroyer and she's the healer.
Destiny has chosen them to be together.