CHAPTER 9

Author's pov.

As usual Asiya's routine started. She got dressed and went to hospital. Everything was usual. The daily routine of checking patients, admitting new patients, the loud of children. The same medicine, treatment, syringe, everything. The same nurse, doctors. Everyone.

It was already noon. The Dean has called Asiya to his cabin. She entered with an excuse.

She saw a tall ,fit, handsome man sitting in front of the Dean. The Dean welcomed Asiya with a smile. "Good morning Dean." She politely. "Very good morning Dr Asiya. Have a seat " said with great smile on his face.

She sat beside the person. "Dr Asiya. He is Dr Adam. New neurosurgeon and general physician." He paused. "Dr Adam she is Dr Asiya. Gynecologist and general physician. Soon to be civil surgeon. " Asiya gave a warm smile to Adam.
In return he gave a genuine smile.

"Nice to meet you Dr Asiya." He offered his hand for a shake. She looked at his hand then him and with hesitation she gave her hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you too.".

Then "Dr Asiya. Please do explain him about everything in this hospital. Rules his position everything if you don't mind be his guide for few days." The Dean said .

"Okay sir." She replied with a cold smile.
"Yes now you can go with her Dr Adam." Her and Adam left the cabin. She straightly went towards the Neurosurgeon cabin to show his personal space without uttering any word.

He too understood her hesitation and her being an introvert. He followed her. "Dr Adam this is your cabin". She paused looked straight into his eyes and said. "Now I'll show you the different blocks with different doctors and patients. " He nodded and followed her.

She explained every each details about the hospital. He clearly understood everything. It was nearly 5. More a hour to end her Swift work.
Finally she finished and asked him to join the work tomorrow. "Dr Asiya. A cup of coffee if you don't mind." He asked.

Asiya stood there for few minutes. Then shrugged off her thoughts "Y-yeah yes sure " gave a genuine smile. In return he said "I like your smile.".

"Look whose flirting on the first day " Asiya said mockingly. They both laughed. The cleaner women looked at the differently and passed through. And she commented "From when Dr Asiya started to laugh." The cleaner women said mockingly.

Afterwards they went to the near by café. It was so awkward for Asiya because she hasn't went on a date or something like this before with an opposite gender. She was a little nervous. An young boy came to take their order. "Yes sir and mam what's your order." He asked while ready to take down the order. "You say first" Asiya said. "No it's okay You say first " Adam said.

"Okie Okie. Now both say at same time together okie?" The young boy said making them laugh. They nodded.

"Carmel cold coffee " they said in Chorus. And they started laughing together. "Yes good choice huh? Few more minutes it'll reach your table." The young man left

"You like Caramel cold coffee?" Adam asked while closing the menu. "Yeah I do." She replied."and?" He asked
"And? What?" She asked him

"Aah come on speak something. Don't be shy." He smiled. "What's your age ?" She asked.
"32" "woah good."

"Yours Dr Asiya ". He asked her in return. "28." She replied. "Good." He mumbled. "You live with your family?" He asked all of a sudden making her insecure and unstable for a minute. "No Mr Adam I don't have a family. I am an orphan." She avoided eye contact.

It made Adam guilty. "I-i am sorry Dr Asiya. " He tried to confront her. "It's okay Dr Adam. It's not your mistake though!" She exclaimed.

"And yours Dr Adam." She questioned. "Ahem. (He cleared his throat) Same. And orphan".

"I am sorry I don't know about this sorry to make you insecure Dr Adam " she apologized to him. "Here's your Caramel cold coffee " the young man placed the drink on the table.

But only one with 2 straws on it. Both got awkward for a moment. "Can u have another drink. We ordered 2 drinks." Adam was explaining to rhe server.

"We're extremely sorry but it's closing time because today is our shop anniversary. If you don't mind please do adjust with this." The young man apologized to them.

"It's okay we'll adjust" Asiya said. Making Adam looked at her in shock. "Don't worry Dr Adam I always carry a glass with me. " She took out the glass and placed it in the table.

"Why do you carry a glass with you?" He asked in curiosity. "Ahem I mean am a clean freak." She gave awakrd smile.

Adam controlled his laughter.
They had their coffee had a small convo between them. It was already dinner time. But Asiya refused the dinner invitation by Adam.

She was so embarrassed. She quickly drove off to her home locked the door. And hugged her knees sitting down. She felt something new. He seem to be someone different from others

He is the only one man in along time who has communicated with her and spent time wit her . Made her feel good.

The little awkward moments made her blush. She has a little crush on him. He seem to make her happy.

She happily took a bath cooked her dinner and ate. She went to sleep thinking about him.

Meanwhile
"Suhail now you have to go to Japan. It's an emergency" Me Watson exploded to Suhail who was peaceful drinking his wine."But why ?" He asked in confusion. Who could not ask if someone all of a sudden broke into your room ask you to go to another country.

"The rivals" that one word is enough for him to quickly get ready. He stood up furiously and header to his room packed his needs and flew to Japan. Who knows how much days or weeks?

Thank you for reading 💖 See ya in next chapter.