CHAPTER 7

One fine day.
Asiya's routine changed. She wants to spend more and more time with Adila. She loves her to the extent that she only things about her everytime.

She used to wake up get her freshed, feed her breakfast, take her to walking, parks, spend time with her with toys even sometimes she used to talk with.

That evening she went for a walk with Adila.
It was pretty dim seem to rain. Asiya crave for this type of climate. The not soo windy breeze touched her beautiful pale face. She looked at little adila and smiled in return she smiled.

She was walking and sat in bench. She took Adila and started to cuddle and play with her. This the best time of the day for her.

The phone rang she saw the caller id and smiled. "Look who's calling. It's your mum." She mumbled to Adila. She attended the call.

Reenu smiled as soon as she saw her baby. "My cutie." She controlled her tears. "What are you doing" Asiya asked
"Uhh!! Just now done with my work." Reenu answered exhaustingly. "What about you how's your days going?" Reenu in return asked.

"Very good. And its more good with Adila " Asiya said while giving a peck on her forehead. Adila pouted. Asiya found it cute and smiled.

"I convinced my parents" Reenu announced. "Oh" Asiya replied sadly she can't say anything because it's not her kid. "And?" Asiya asked.

"2 more days. I'll come there and bring my child here. I can't wait!! I am soo happy" Reenu said. Asiya felt sad but it's only for their good.

"Ohh okay. Come. Okie bye it's starting to rain " Asiya switched off the call. And took Adila placed her and walked away to her house.

Suhail's pov
Today my heart felt so disturbed. Today climate was so calming. It's been more than a year last time I saw her. It's me who got so much of responsibility so much of work. My heart felt so heavy.

I want someone to hug me tightly during my panic attacks and night mare. It's only my mother did and her .

I felt so devastated and walked pass through a lake by park. I was a lady just like Asiya. My heart raced faster. A smile appeared unknowingly. I felt some peace just looking at her smile . Why?. I admired her. I looked closer to see her with a baby?

I saw her having fun with the baby talking in video call along with the baby . My eyes widened. What the actual fuck!!! Is she married. Does she have a kid. She cut the call she was more seemed to be frustrated. Walked away.

I felt so dumb to understand the freaking situation. I quickly drove off my car to mansion. I rushed to my office. I called Mr Lee. "Mr Lee I need u formation about the doctor Asiya. Fast" I informed him.

I ran my finger through my hair. I was frustrated. My gaze fell on my reflection in the mirror. Why am I frustrated. Who is she to me? If she's married why am I worrying. Did I fell in love with her?. Am I thinking too much about her! Does she even meant to be with me.

I went in deep thinking. Mr Lee came inside with the reports. "Say" I commanded. "She's a general physician and gynaecologist in Adwell hospitals.  Soon to be chief surgeon. She's a orphan. She was raised in Teressa orphanage and studied in medical College with scholarship.
Status single." I paused him. "Single? " I repeated

"Yes sir. She's single and taking care of her friend's child" . I joined my eyebrows in doubt.
"Her bestfriend Reenu got pregnant and gave birth to Adila. She's currently in her native with her parents. And Asiya mam is taking care of Reenu 's kid." He finished. Ohh..

"Continue " i asked and sipped my wine. "Lives in her own villa. Her father was a business man and her mother a baker. Passed away in car accident."

"That's the information we were able to collect sir. Here's her phone number, photo, Bank Id , citizenship certificate, driving licence. Thank you sir." He left after placing the file on my table.

I hesitantly went to open the file. Mr Watson broke inside my office yelling at me. "Suhail!"

"What is it now?" I asked annoyed. "Why the hell did you sign the Russian Mafia's contract." He fired up the words.

I briefly explained him. And him understand. It's not something new I am doing this every single time I sign contracts.

He's eyes soon landed on the pink file. His one eye brow raised. "Pink file someone's personal information. Who is it" he asked in demanding tone. Obviously we have file codes for each documents

"Asiya" I mumbled. He put his head back closed his eyes then opened. "Are you in love with her" He asked. That's the shit I don't know "idk" I replied. "Really? Then why are so much behind her" he again asked.

"I don't know"  I replied. He gave me a pissed reaction. He's very much done with me. Like what I myself don't know why.

"I really don't know what she's doing to me. Just few minutes she made me go crazy'. I have seen her rarely but there's something in her making me that she's meant to mine. I feel like to protect her in my hands. My heart raises fast when hearing or seeing her ... "I paused."idk" I mumbled.

I raised my head to see Mr Watson. Completely shocked.

Mr Watson pov
Where's the toxic masculine Suhail?. Where's the cruel Mafia king? Where's the ignorant and arrogant human. Where?.
The Suhail in front of me is someone else.
Someone else no. It's him he's becoming one like he's mother wants him to be .
To the world cold to his home submissive.

A smile carved in my face. Finally. He's going to successful in his career and his life soon.
"Make her fall in love with you"I said.

His eyes became dark. He took a deep breath and said. "No I don't want weakness" fuck.
He is in pure dilemma. He isn't able to chose between career and life. It's clearly seen