CHAPTER 12

Suhail's pov
It was around 10 pm. I was heading to my home back after going to club. It's about business dealings.

I saw smoke coming near a tree? Did I drink so much?. I rubbed my eyes to see again. As I went closer I saw a car. Someone had a crash. I stopped the car and got out to check.

It's women. I slowly pulled her head back towards to see her face. I moved the hair infront of her. Asiya?. I am sure i drank alot.

I rubbed my eyes and shring them. It's her it's aasiya. I didn't waste my time I oped the car door and carried her in bridal style to my car and opened my car door and made her sit and put seat belt.

I saw her forehead it was bleeding. I drove my car fast and reached my mansion. I carried her in hands. I yelled "Mr Watson call a doctor. " I yelled in hallway.

I took her to my master bed room and laid her down. Soon the doctor arrived and examined Asiya. I swear I wasn't jealousy. The way he touched her. I just want to cut his fingers.

Relax relax he's just a doctor. He covered her wound and asked me to take care of her. It's just a minor injury. I asked my men to repair her broken car.

I went closer to her and sat beside her. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear to see her face clearly. She's so beautiful. And elegant.

I ran my finger through her cheeks. So pale. I was drowned in my own thoughts about her. I saw her wrist. I checked the scar I remember seeing it on that day

It still looked deep. I touched it. I swear I feel like to protect Her. Soon I got a call from hospital Dean stating that arranging party in hospital would disturb patients so would I arrange it somewhere else.

I looked at Asiya I am sure she'll not be able to attend tomorrow. I asked him to postponed and will arrange in some club.

I don't want to disturb her so I went towards the the couch and adjusted myself to sleep.

I was woke up by someone screaming. I fell down. Shit. I looked at her confused and her eyes wondering. I wasn't able to take my eyes off her. Shes so beautiful.

I explained her everything gave her a cup of tea. My thoughts only wanted to ask her why she wanted to drive herself to crash.

But I chose not to. I pretty sure by now Reenu would have went to her native. And it's her all alone maybe she's lonely.

After drinking her tea she went back to sleep. If she feels safe around I would be the happiest because nobody has ever felt.

Later I woke up by string of pain in my hand. I didn't snug off but I looked at Her treating my wound. I didn't move I stayed still untill she's done. She was so close to me. My breathe hatched.

It was the wound that occurred when I took her out of her car. Maybe the window is the reason.

She then looked at me . She backed up. She was unstable. Shes weak infront of me.
I asked her to stay for breakfast but she refused. Atleast I'll drop her.

The party day.
Author pov.
It's been few days since the accident happened. She recovered went back to her normal days.
Evening she had party doesn't know what to wear but it's an compulsory party for everyone in the hospital.

She somehow wore a red dress and headed to the party. As she entered she saw everyone so pretty and dressed well unlike her.

Its been 10 min she sat in a chair nobody approached her she felt bad. So she looked around to see a garden. It looked a bit silent and calm.

She headed and sat in bench.

Asiya pov
The moon looked pretty today. I love it. I was drowned in the thoughts of my books. Untill I heard a masculine voice. I turned around to see Suhail. "Oh Hi Mr Suhail" I spoke. That's what I should do right.

I stood. "It's okay Dr Asiya Sit" he also sat. He maintained a gap between us. Impressive. "You didn't join them?" He pointed the hall it was full of music blast.

"Ah nope... I am not interested and I don't know to dance " I looked at him. He smirked. "You? Mr Suhail?" I expect an answer. "Me too not interested." I made a o shaped mouth.

"Okay I'll teach you dance. Will you dance with me" he asked out of nowhere. I blinked trying process. I don't know but I feel like not to reject. He's Mafia Asiya. Are you out of your mind.

He's dangerous. But he's polite now. Isn't he? "Okay" he smiled. His smile is so pretty. I smiled unknowingly.

He stood up and offered his hand to me I gave my hand her pulled me towards him gently. He kept one hand in waist and other inter connected to mine. He moved with rthym and I followed him. Our eyes struck to each other.

I felt my heart can explode anytime.
Soon after he got a call I snapped out and broke the eye contact. I backed up so that he can attend the call.

As I thought he did. I looked at my watch it was already time I need to go. I waited for him so that I can bid a good bye.

And he finished his call and turned towards me and looked at me. "Okay Mr suhail I'll have my leave. Thank you for your time. I enjoyed. Take care. Bye" I have a smile. It was a genuine one. 

"Okay you too take care" I nodded and turned and was about to walk my damn heels stuck in the mud. I was about to fall.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I hit his hard chest. I wasn't able to process what's going in between us.

We were too close. I looked above. I can feel his breathe in my neck. I slowly pulled away myself from him.

I was so embarrassed to look at him. I looked at the ground. "Thank you and sorry " I didn't waste a second and ran away from him. I didn't wait for his reply even.