CHAPTER 11

"the hospital is now owned by the Arab Mafia king" the nurse were murmuring. Somehow it reached Asiya's ears.
"He brought this hospital for millions I guess" the other said "yeah".

She looked at the clock it was already late. She took her bag and keys was ready to leave until she was called by Dean. She placed her belongings on her table and left to his office

She opened the door to see all doctors seated. "Have a seat Asiya" Dean said. She sat in the chair looked at Adam who was staring at her. She ignored
"As an important announcement hospital is now owned by Arab Mafia king. And it's not something new that our hospital getting changed by owners. So but it's new that the king wants to celebrate. " He paused

Everyone in the room were looked confused. "So he arranged a party in our hospital"everyone gasped.
"Tomorrow night at 8 pm. He has asked everyone to attend everyone." He repeated.

Asiya sighed she has no interest. "He will come but we won't be able recognise him. There will also be some Mafia leaders."

"I don't think it's a good idea. There are patients in the hospital. Please Dean talk to so called king to arrange the party somewhere else please" Aiden spoke.
It made sense.

But Dean is so scared to talk about it with him. He sigh but it made sense. It will obviously disturb patients. There are n number of people. He was thinking for an moment.

Then he came to a conclusion. "I'll try to." Words left his mouth. Everyone hummed. "Okay we'll see so I'll inform by tomorrow morning. Now everyone can leave" he gave a smile.

As soon as he said everyone stood and started talking about the party. Some left ,some grouped together and talked ,some sat... Asiya has nothing to do there. Everyone ignored her.

No one were ready to talk with her about the party. She looked down. She sigh and stood up and left.

She wants to cry out loud for the situation she's in. Helpless. Fed up with her life. She drove her car so fast crosing the speed limit. She soon hit on tree.

It was around 10. No body was around. It was so quite she fell unconscious.

She opened her eyes to see a white ceiling with so much of work in it. She felt a string of pain in head "argh" she yelled. She tried to move but she paused to observe her surrounding. She was damn sure that she's isn't in her room.

She closes her eyes for a minute and think about the last thing. She remembered that she drove herself to hit a tree. She realised.

She looked at the thick grey bedsheet above her . She looked at her right to see a light stand emitting dim yellow light. She saw her mobile,keys and handbag on the stand.

She struggled but sat up. She looked at her left to see a man sleeping on a couch. She freaked out "Ahhhhh" she yelled.

It was enough to make the man fall down and he stood up. Asiya blinked for few minutes. Then realised it's Suhail.

"Where am I ? " Any human in that situation would ask this. It's no wonder in Asiya asking this. He sigh. "You scared me " He spoke.

The room was big very big. She looked around to see. A large Tv in front of her. A large balcony with a superb view ,a lot of photos. A big closet.

"Yesterday you met with an accident" He walked to the table and got her a cup of tea. Handed over to her.

She looked at him then the tea in front of her. She finally took the tea from his hands.

Her hands were shivering due to the coldness. She felt warm holding the cul of hot tea in her palm.

"I was on my way to home. Then I was you. And I didn't waste a second I brought you to my house and treated the minor injury."
His grumpy,deep voice gave her chills in her bones.

She touched her forehead. She felt a band aid. "Thank you " She looked at Suhail was already looking her. His stare was piercing her.

After an awkward silence. He decides to speak. "Tomorrow morning my men will bring your car to your home. " He paused and looked at his watch. "It's already 2...so you can stay here, morning I'll drop you safely in your house" he said while coming going to his couch.

Asiya sat there dumbfounded. Asiya sighed and laid down and close her eyes. She did not feel any discomfort there. She felt safe.
Around his presence.

Next morning.
It was 6 am. She woke up to see him still sleeping. She doesn't know what to do.  So she stood up from the bed
Walked towards him . She saw him sleeping peacefully.

She also saw a scar in his hand. Her little soft fingers touched it. It looked fresh. It also looked so deep. She looked around to see a first aid box in the table and she found. She searched required ointment and applied slowly to him and wrap a band-aid.

She looked at his face to find him staring at him. She backed up a bit and gulped
"I was just treating your wound. It looked fresh and deep. Nothing else" He sat straight in couch examining his wound

She sat down an the floor. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He looked at her. He felt something he shouldn't. He snapped out of his feelings and thoughts.

"I'll drop you home at 8. Have breakfast for now" he stood. Also Asiya. "No I need to go to hospital by 8 so it's okay I'll go myself to home. Thank you...umm for helping " Asiya said making Suhail stare at her.

"You won't know the way I'll drop. And the car will reach your home by 7" he said walking out of the room. She followed like an cat behind him . Cutely.

She followed him and went down the stairs amazed by the house. She went out to see a forest infront of her. Shit.