CHAPTER 3

"Bro!!!!!" Someone broke the cabin door and rushed inside yelling. Asiya startled and droped her papers. She looked up to see her friend. She gave deep sigh. "Reenu..." Asiya rolled back her eyes. "Why don't you just open the fucking door properly and come in? Whats soo necessary to break the door? This the nth time you're doing this." Asiya shouted at her bestie

Reenu stood there stringing her eyes. Pretending to be hurt."O my dearest introverted Friend I thought you would come hug me as soon as you saw me. I thought you'd give a peck on my cheek and whisper into my ears that you missed "
Reenu overreacted by saying these.

"I ain't a gay bruhh" Aaiyae shrug off. "If at all I wanted to I don't have to do with you" Asiya smirked. "Ahaan look someone's becoming better I guess" Reenu sarcastically smirked.

"So, What happened?" Asiya took her seat while Reenu sat in chair infront of Asiya.

"You'll not believe" Reenu started to play with her fingers and smile.. "you're such a weirdo" Asiya gave a bombastic side eye look. She took a gulp of water. "I am pregnant " Reenu shouted.

Asiya was on another level of shock that she pour the water out of mouth on Reenu 's face. "What!!"
Both broke down into laughter seeing each others reaction.

In middle of the laughter"You're kidding " Asiya managed to ask. "Nah bro I am pregnant " Reenu said. "When ?" Asiya asked. "We got to know yesterday it's been three months it seems " Reenu looked at her tummy while smiling. "Great so when is your marriage. What did he say?"

"We haven't talked about this in his house yet. So Marriage isn't confirmed " She sighed. "He was happy about this." Reenu smiled. "So Where are you gonna stay.?" Asiya asked. "Untill he talks about me in his house I'll be staying with you bro.." Asiya made a o shaped mouth

"Asii..it's not what you think..." Reenu held Asiya 's hand. "I didn't not say anything bro." She assured. "It's not like I am coming to when I am in need but all I have is you only you.. so whenever I am need I can only go to you" Reenu looked down.

"Well I didn't say anything. I am just excited that I am gonna become an aunty..soon" she gave a big smile which made Reenu smile.

"Wanna have some boba" Reenu asked. "Why not"  they both stood up and headed to hospital canteen.

They both were having their own sweet time. It's true that no one can be close to Asiya other than Reenu. For Asiya, Reenu is everything. Reenu is the only person Asiya is comfortable with.

Everyone in the hospital try their best to be close with Asiya but she's have a ton of trust issues that make her distant with the people in case of Reenu she's the protector of Asiya.

After Asiya 's Swift over. She and Reenu went to their shared home. They both had their breakfast and slept.

After 6 hours
Asiya woke up by crying sounds downstairs. She panicked and went down. She found Reenu crying so badly and loudly while talking to her bf Rahul.
After waiting for few minutes. Reenu threw her phone across the corner of the room. And started to cry more harder.

Asiya went towards her. "What happened!? Why are you crying?" She asked being clueless about the situation. "H-He broke up with me." She cried louder from low pitch to high pitch. "You know .....F-first G-get up from the floor. Sit on the couch first.." she helped her to stand and made her to sit in the couch.

She grabbed a glass of water from kitchen. Gave to her while Reenu was finding hard to breathe.
She dragged the chair beside and sat right infront of Reenu.

"Take a deep breathe. Relax. Stop crying" Reenu did as she commanded. "Drink the water. Stop sniffing"  She gulped hard the water. Asiya took some tissues to weep her tears.

"Now tell me what happened?" Reenu opened her mouth to tell her and started to cry. "I said tell me without crying Don't cry " Asiya held Reenu 's shoulder.
Reenu Stopped crying. She looked at Asiya.

She gave a deep sigh controlled herself from crying. Finally she spoke. "He called me and said this ain't working. So he wants to break up.".

"What about the child?" Asiya asked in concerned. "He wants to abort " Asiya gave a pissed look. " He says this baby is gonna be a burden. It's actually a mistake so he doesn't want this child." Reenu told..

"You both should have thought about this before having sex. " Asiya yelled. "I-i don't know." Reenu spoke trying her best to hold her tears.

"You want me to talk to his parents " Asiya looked at Reenu expecting a answer. Reenu nodded.
"Okay I'll go. You're happy don't cry it's not good for the baby. You know. Don't stress or overthink now. "

"You had lunch?" Asiya asked. Reenu was totally out of mind right now. She came out of the thoughts and nodded as no. "I'll make you the meal. Okie?" She said and went to the kitchen.

She grabbed some ingredients and made Reenu 's most fav chicken tikka,roti,and some rice. She arranged it on the dinner table. While Reenu was sitting in the couch putting her head down and weeping her own tears.

"Come lets have lunch" Asiya called Reenu. They both took their seat. Asiya started to serve. She started to eat. "You don't have to talk to their parents. " Reenu said in middle of nowhere. "Why though?" Asiya managed to reply while she was eating. "I thought it was fake but it's true. He was cheating on me." Reenu said with teary eyes.

It was hard for Asiya to see Reenu like this because Reenu is a extrovert who always be naughty, playfully, and happy. Seeing her dim looks so bad.

"I'll talk we'll see." Asiya said. "Noo...listen Asiya. I knew he's not meant to be mine."
"Reenu now you're having his child. Why don't you listen. You both are accountable for raising this child. What are you gonna say to your parents? They sent you here to have job and good life! What are you gonna say them?"  She asked in concerned.
Rennu listened to her words and said.
"Please let me do what I want. I have done a mistake I know. I'll correct it. Please listen to me."

"Okay what are you gonna do" Asiya asked
"I'll abort this baby."
"Are you mad Reenu. Are you out your mind." Asiya yelled that even neighbours would hear her out.

"Asiya listen I don't want to have this baby. I know I'll not be able to raise this baby properly. Mainly..." She pressed her lips together
"I-i don't want this child to turn out like your situation."
She looked down and spoke. "Atleast I don't want to give a hell life to this child." ..." Let him or her be happy in the paradise. "

Asiya did not spoke a single word. 
She stood up and left. "Asiya i-i didn't mean to hurt you... Asiya! "Reenu shouted.
Safwa started to meow as Asiya locked herself in the room upstairs. Reenu headed there and knocked the door. She several times yelled. But still Asiya refused to open.

"Sorry ..." Reenu said. She sat down near the door and cried.
After 2 hours Asiya came out of the room and headed straight outside the house. Reenu suddenly shook up and followed Asiya till the car. But emotionlessly she drove off to hospital.

She came morning. She opened the door. By hearing the sound of door Reenu stood and said. "I'll have this child. but I won't live her. I'll go back to my parents." Asiya stood there confused. "But how?".

"I'll give birth to the baby first and go back to my parents,there I'll make things out. Convince them. Make a environment that is safe for this child. " Reenu caressed her tummy a single tear left her eyes.

"I'll raise this kid. A happy kid." She looked at Asiya.
Asiya ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "All the best" she uttered in Reenu 's ears. They broke the hug

"Will you take care of my kid untill I return" Reenu asked. Asiya nodded her head happily.
"Okay will you now make me breakfast I am hungry." Reenu tried to change the topic.
They both smiled. Weep their tears. And went back to normal routine.