CHAPTER 4

"Welcome Mr Suhail. The future King of Arab Mafia". The old man in Black and white coat welcomed Suhail. "Is that so?. King of Arab Mafia isn't a posting for this young boy. You should probably work as an guard." bald man with orange beard said.

Suhail laughed. "Whats soo funny?. People are dying for this position and You!! You're kid according Mafia.." He again yelled. Suhail gave a stare took out his gun and shooted right in the middle of his forehead.

"He talked too much right." Suhail commented. Everyone around gasped. He adjusted his torso and said."Shall we continue ". The old man said. "Y-yeah Boss we'll continue " Suhail smirked and entered the ball.

He sat in the couch with all experienced Mafia's.
His aura hitted different. He lit up his cigar. Sat like a king.

"Well.. The inform is been leaking to the government? How's that possible." The man with white beard asked. "Maybe they are having an informer in our group." Other said.

"If so then the informer should be here. Around us."

Suhail took out his gun and shooted the man with white beard. Everyone stood up. "Why did you shoot him.!" Yelled in anger. "He's the informer. Culprit deserves to die." He said while having his cigar.

"There's no such evident that he's the Informer!" Red head said. Suhail threw photographs,pendrive and leaked documents on the table.

"I don't take decisions unless I have evidence " Suhail smirked. Nobody dared to speak back.
He stood and left from the ball. The others were in fuming anger.

Later that day.
In Suhail 's mansion (office)
"Why are you so wild?" Mr Watson asked Suhail. Suhail poured some wine in his glass. Dim yellow light made a tension surrounding

"What do you mean?. He raised his voice I didn't like so I killed." Mr Watson gave a pissed look and heavy sigh. "Even if you're the king you need have ethics Suhail" Mr Watson warned him.

"Yes I followed my ethics what's wrong. He made me angry. I killed. Period."Suhail casually answered. "Do think about his family" Mr Watson

"Family?" Suhail raised his eyebrow. "If he wants to be Mafia king. He needs to know a king will never have a weakness. Family means weakness. It's his fault not mine." Said Suhail.

"There's no such ethics or rules in Mafia that the king shouldn't have a family this that" Mr Watson spilled the words. "Just leave the topic." Suhail said.

"Okay. Just few more weeks. He will die.. You'll be the Arab Mafia. What are you gonna do." Mr Watson sipped his wine. "I can't wait for weeks I'll kill that bastard. Just few more days." He put back his head closed his eyes.

"What!". Mr Watson panicked. "You're gonna what". He confused. "I am gonna kill him. To become the king" Suhail said closing his eyes.
"Tomorrow I'll be going to that hospital". He announced

"Do whatever you want." Mr Watson confronted and left. Suhail took the photo of the man. "Just wait. This is gonna be the last night you're spending on this earth."

He went to master bedroom. Removed his clothes and took a hot steam shower. "Argh" he groaned.

He went to sleep all alone in his king sized bed.

Next morning
It was nearly 5 in the morning. He woke up refreshed and took his car drove to the hospital. Adwell hospital. This was the hospital he admitted during the Minor fight.

Before getting out the car he wore a black mask and cap. He entered the hospital.  he went to the escalator and went to the top most floor because It's Mafia's penthouse house.

He went took out the syringe with the most deadliest poison which can cause heartattack naturally it is impossible to Identify the poison in the blood.

He went inside the room. He knows this is the high time where security guards will be Swifting their work times. He entered. He saw the old man laid on the bed. With too much of medicine. He looked at his wrist watch.
Just 10 more min. He inserted the syringe in his hand. And left the place as soon as possible.

He reached the ground floor. He walked a little faster. Adjusting his cap. Untill someone bumped into him. He raised his head to see Asiya.

She bowed continuously. "I am sorry I didn't mean to bump on you." She was continuously asking apologies. Suhail wasn't able to proceed because of her soft body had a collide with his hard one. "Come fast Asiya we are late" Reenu yelled from the entrance.

She looked at Reenu then the man standing infront of her. She one last time apologized and ran. He couldn't take his eyes from her. He came out of his thoughts and looked at his watch.
"Shit" He mumbled and ran to his car.

He let his men delete the cctv footage of the hospital. He went to his mansion waiting for the death announcement of the Arab Mafia king.

"Did you kill him" Mr Watson asked. "Yes I did". He casually replied. "Let's go to his funeral" Mr Watson asked him to join. He wore dark black shirt and black jean tucked in.

He went to the funeral as if he doesn't know anything. After the funeral.
The next Mafia king of Arab States should be announced. The Mafia's decided to have the meeting evening 7 pm.
Everyone knows it's Suhail who will be the king.

He took a shower. Wore his most fav outfit and looked at himself in the mirror. Sprayed his perfume. Did his hair."Mom I survived" He mumbled looking at himself.

"Suhail we are late." Mr Watson called him.

Later the evening.
It was announced that Suhail is the King of Arab Mafia from now on wards. Nobody dared to oppose him. This is one of his happiest days.
Everyone in the party had drinks and dances.

He took his car and went to his mother's grave. It was raining. He kneeled down. "Maa I survived I won" he mumbled single tear left his eyes. He soon heard a female 's groan. He turned to the direction. In some distant. He saw a women on her phone yelling and from the car smoke appeared. It was already 11.

He went closer to the women. "What happened Young lady." He asked."My car. Repaired. I need to reach home."She said in worry. "I'll call the mechanic" He said. "Thank you Mr." She smiled. "It's already this late. I'll drop you at your home " he asked. "N-no it's okay I'll go home with my car." She sluttered. "I am no harm. Trust me." Suhail understood her fear.

She trusted him. And he drove her safe to her house.
"Have some tea. Come." She asked. "it's okay. No thanks." He said.

"Reenu" suddenly the door opened to see Asiya coming out of the house with her slippers to hit Reenu. "Is this the time you'll reach home you don't fucking know how much I was worrie--" Untill she saw a stranger.
"Who is this." Asiya asked confused "He helped me. To reach home." Reenu said. "Oh okay"

Suhail was shocked to see Asiya here. He controlled his laughter. "Okay I'll leave." Suhail drove off his car.

He himself don't know why he helped Reenu. Maybe because he was in good mood seeing his mother.

Suhail reached home. He said this to Mr watson.t Watson was another level of shock. Because the cold hearted man is now becoming soft. Why would he help a stranger women.?

"She's something Mr Watson" Suhail said while drying his hair with towel. "Who" Me Watson asked. "Asiya." He mumbled her name. "I see. Now you're a king. King of Arab Mafia. Behave like a king. Don't have weakness."

"Let this be the first and last time you're helping a women." Mr Watson ordered. "Yes." Suhail's eyes became stiff.