Moon light japanese nights

Johnny was a wonderful lover that night, but something about being Japan durning a full moon was just hight of all.  The next night Johnny wanted me to come to his traditional gambling den that he operated.   But he thought it would be romantic him running the games and me taking the books and loaning out money.  But it was so lonely, that I would go up to the gambling room and cuddle up to him.
Normally he'd allow this but there was talk of him not being manly enough being with me and that he was better off with a woman.   He agreed with the idiots. 
My heart broke I was working the books one night and Johnny did dare glance at me.  I was starting cry to the point I had to leave.  It didn't seem to that cared anymore. 
One night he was working and then one of the gamblers came up to him.  If I did not no any better I thought I was a younger woman wearing traditional clothing of a man.  She had a natural Monroe and looked like transgender.  I asked him/her if she was a female Trans female.
"My name is jiru, by the way," he said.  "I see that you are in need of some emotional love"
"My boyfriend just ghosted me," I said. 
"You mean your boss....," jiru said. "He's a dick! Do you mind coming with me to the back room with me"
He started to hit on me this jiru person as I was working the books.  So I looked at my former love and say yes that I would accompany him in to the back room.
He kissed me on the lips and lead me to the back room.
"Joey I have been admiring you," he said touching my face.  " it sadness me  that your not loved."
Whipping a tear from my check he kissed me deeply yet shyly.  He kissed me again and it was less shy.
"Do you want make love, I will not betray you Joey." He said.
I found out that through our loving that he was with the rival yakuza clan trying to muscle in on Johnny's territory.  I asked him if he did or appreciated the martial arts. 
"Yes and yes"
"Your so beautiful I want to have you"
"O you want to see it and make love to it." I could not resisted this guy yet I just met him.  I kissed and suckled of him tenderly as if it where a delicate Lilly pop.  It was equally as sweet."
"Mmmmmmmm Joey," jiru said.  "I wish you could live with love me all the time."
I stopped kissing his flesh and asked what in holy hell.
He came eye eye level with me..... "do you want to live with me" he kissed me, feeling electrical.
"Yes I do jiru," I said.  
We walked out the back way and started going deeper and deeper into the slums of Tokyo.  There we made it do what a run down version of a castle....but smaller.   Like Johnny he leads me to his moon light room that had all sorts of martial arts weapons.  We make love.  First it was shy love making but that we started to get hot in heavy with it.   He was more of a Japanese traditionalist when it came to the yakuza and karate. 
"I have something to tell you I have what is dissociative identify disoerder, meaning I have two more personalities or maybe even a third
"My mom took the diagnosis with a grain of salt and said I was infected by devils from hell.  She did not treat me to kindly and told me to get psycho ass out, and kicked me out no reason I could only do martial arts and the yakuza. 
" I have done something's that I am not proud of......"
"What jiru" I asked
He said he was the real life Oren Ishii that he was responsible for murdering yakuza and non yakuza alike in a macabre way with samurai sword skills.
"Holy shit" I said as i was going to walk away.
"Please.... Joey!"
"What"
"I am only like you.... Human," jiru said.  "Just wanted to be loved I had a sad sad life."
Then thoughts of my mom outcasting me for beng with Johnny and A wave of sympathy p, compassion came to him through me.  
"I am a good," he was about say but   I kissed him so passionately.  
" how are you going to...."
"Tell Johnny that I'd rather be with murderous martial artist.
"Just tell him just that,p"
The next night I went back to the gambling then who is my new found lover jiru.  
So I wrote a letter to Johnny that I was actually in love with someone else and that he wasn't putting out anything in the love department. I was very sad to have to write a letter that I wrote everything up but I want to love her and that our relationship. I had to sneak it in during his gambling hours and sneaking a new insert and take a few things. When I got older I need a laugh and I went t to the slums,Where are my lover zero is coming from the live we decided to move to different gambling den and he want to recruit me to the well his crime family. All the while you kiss me in between sentences or words it's very beautiful the way around is it real.
The next morning I woke up to find my new love jiru in my arms This is traditional clothing was very Wel or exposing his chest and his shoulders and he look beautiful you have the same kind of tattoo as Johnny But more fierce looking than anything it was a battle scene from my Japanese samurai battle. I was thinking it was sucking around but I didn't know. I just gently kissed him on the lips and told him that I love them.
It look like he was wearing lipstick or geisha rules on his lips but it didn't smear so this is a natural complexion he was so beautiful. Yet he seems so vulnerable as a yakuza I couldn't believe that I was with him at the time. I still had him in my arms he stirred it sleep woke up to see me and he was afraid he actually For a good morning kiss. During that time we made out tenderly kissing each other heavily but gentle I want to tease his nipples so badly he was so ; I thought he was my everything.
"Good morning Joey-san," he said.   "I love you much."
"Ohio jiru-chan," I said.  I kissed him tenderly.  How I wish I could run my fingers through his long hair. He was too much Of a concept that I was having on Noah's another human being. I found myself throwing my engagement ring that Johnny out in to do is overgrown garden.  
I've pinned him down and kissed him. He was asking me what I was doing and I said I was just trying to show some love to him. It was very obvious that this has turned him on. He then put me in his arms and kissed him deeply.    During witch time I putting my hands in his flowing hair and he got  hard.
I let him into me as he quickly but gently thrusted into me.