To what exstant

When it came to jiru the feminine yakuza I thought I was in love true-life.  That is why I was so distraught over his death.   It was going to take some time dor me to be back with Johnny  and that he wasn't cheating on me.  But I couldn't go back to him just yet.  I still thought he was with a girl.  So I went seemed something now unnatural to me.....being with a women.
I stopped going Johnny's karate school with out an notice and found the love in the form of my new sensei and lover , kurai mushashi who was a beautiful woman.  
Kurai was beautiful in a classy evil sort of way.   She was said she liked younger yakuza guys.  And I was hypnotized by her beauty and her technique.  She taught shotokan karate and wanted wanted me to to stick to Sai instead of the katana. 
"You are to manly for the katana the, katana is for feminine martial artist and fem yakuza.
The first lesson I had with her was the first time I was with a woman 34 years old in two years old.   Age matter abite.
She touched me my chest from my open uniform and she teased my nipples as well.  She touched my naturally flat belly and told me to take of the pants.  She was very feminine but had a raspy men's voice.
"Are you Trans,"
"No, let me show you," kurai said.  "Do you want me to be your mistress.  I also want to be in affair with a younger student and a yakuzas mistress."
"Mmmmmmm I like that, very much soo," I said.  She sensually slipped of her karate uniform  and told me to come to her.  I went to the bed and I was being made love to fast and furious.  She rode my manhood all the will she grabbed me by the head hair and kissed me while teasing my nipple with her finger.   I know she was 100 % female then.  
"You know that Johnny is my rival in the martial arts world," she said.
"Oh really"
"I can make you do things that Johnny couldn't make you do." She said sultry. "I can tell that you haven not been with a woman if great skill little yakuza."
She kissed me deeply and I returned the favour.
I pinned her down "what can you make me do physically that Johnny cannot."
"Multiple climaxes," kurai said.  " I want you so Badly"
She made loved to me and I did have multiple climaxes.  She said that she thought I was I tough guy. 
"Well I am,"  i said. "You just make,me flushed with desire."
"Do you love me"
"Yes kurai"
We kissed and feel asleep in eachothers arms.  The next morning she wanted me again.
I kissed her in the woman hood and deeply.  She stroked my hair and said that she loved me. 
It got to the point where I thought Johnny would get worried or pissed off if I don't go back to him soon.
When I was with Johnny it wasn't the same as before.....we were more friends with benefits at this point and I writing love letters to my sensei.  A sad concept. 
Then....
"Why don't you love me anymore," Johnny said.
"Because you screwing women."
"No.....I saw you writing to that bitch and I think your the doing the girls. 
"I would never betray you Joey. "
"I.....I......"
"Get the fuck out please"
And so I felt for kurai's for good it was obviously that Johnny thought I betrayed him....Maybe I did.  And for that I was sorry.   I went back to the ritual cutting of my little finger and left it with a note saying that I was sorry beyond belief.
When I go back to kurai's place she was concerned with the blood on my finger and my tears in the eyes.
"What have you done sweetie,"
"Johnny made me do it." I was about to pass out. 
"Let me fix that and get you strong again "
She feed me and let me rest as she pleasure me. 
She was a seductive one I will admit that.  And she was all I had left.
"So your boyfriend made you cut of your pinkie,"
"Yes," i sobbed   "he wants nothing to do with me.
She ran my thin fingers Through my slicked back hair and kissed me at first gently and then Passionately.
She started to ride my flesh as I kissed her back. 
"Joey I like being in your arms," my mistress  said.
"Same as you my loving sensei"
With where my pinkie was bandaged up and me.feeling stronger I was I able to enjoy her cuddling up to me.
"You have not mentioned your last name"
"Eboshi"
"That's a nice name."
"Hai," she said kissing my my neck. "Promise me that you want go back to him.
"He's done you wrong."
"I cannot promise that sweet sensei."
"Please do"
"That's going to be difficult.
"I mean we were enemies at first until that scuffle turned unto a love making session.
"A part of me still loves him. "
She put her hand down my pants and started to tease me.
"Be with me, " she said
"Ok"
"I know all the ancient sutra and tantra.  I can satisfy  you."
She turned her eyes from my pants to my eyes and learned into to kiss me.
"How is your baby finger,"
"It still hurts."
"But not as much"
"Physically no but emotionally it's still hurts."
"I want you to breaks some boards and blocks for me tomorrow to show you prowess," kurai said. "Let's see what you have to show and love me with."
"You want me show my skills in the bedroom too," I said.
"Hai"
This beautiful woman was asking me to make her night.  It was unbelievable but if it would take my mind off of Johnny then fine.
"Ok" I made my  my way between her legs and processed to thrust into her. 
"Do you want it.gentle or what. "
"Gentle and passionate,"
I slowly and gently thrusted it to her and run my mouth where I wanted to. 
She grabbed my hair and started to roll to my rhythm.
I felt a warm essence all over me and I knew it was hers.  I actually made a woman spill her essence I thought to my self.
"Mmmmmmm," she said. " you do know that Johnny pit a price on your head"
Hoe did she know.
She answered that she had fem.yakuza in her studio who mention the underworld gossip.
Then next morning she said she knew how to private Johnny.
I asked her how.
"I talk to him"
"What"
"Tell him that I can share you with him and maybe....."
"You mean a threesome."
She said three way relationship if Johnny ment that much to me. 
She ran her nose against mine.
I knew she genuinely loved me.
"I love Joey," she said as left for Johnny's.
When she got home she was with Johnny.  Johnny did not have hardened look on his facehe said that he called off the bounty and that he wanted to be with me.
"But I love my sensei as well she was kind yet sensual to me."
"I got you this wierd relationship will tie us together." He said kissing me.  I bit his lip and he allowed it.   I guess he took nitxof out pinkie being missing.
"I am sorry Joey I am so sorry.,"
"It's okay," I said.