Moon light japanese nights

After my sister left Johnny and I continued to make out.  He took off his shirt and caressed my lips with his. 
"Takeoff your shirt Joey," he said.
"Ok," I said I was taking off mine.
"So hot your are Joey,"  johnny said. Li want to take you to Japan, where we could see the cherry blossoms and kiss under them.   Actually I would like to marry you there and spend my days with you."
"Oh Johnny," I said. " I love you too."
"Want to make love," Johnny asked
My answer can in a kiss.   He pinnned me down the coach and kissed me and then kissed my neck and and then teased my nipples. 
"Johnny," I moaned.
But he was too busy kissing and teasing me.   Then he stopped. 
"Johnny?" I said daised and confused.
"This your night I want to make it special"
"You mean my third Dan test."
"Yes , I do mean that....." Johnny said.  "I will be part of the exam panel."
He kissed me gently on the mouth.
"We can have fun later....and it will be special." He just upped and left I never saw him again that day.  When I got read for my black belt test he was already gone.   I though he was screwing a girl..... a big sin for me since we first got together.  
I was just walking into the dojo when I saw Johnny, he looked distressed.
"What's wrong Johnny, is everything ok, "
He looked me in the eye lovingly and touched my cheek bone with his thumb and was about to kiss me.
"I have something to tell you before we move on,"
"What do you mean Johnny,"
"A few things you should know about me is that one I am of the Tokugawa family by heritage and a I have multiple personalities from my time in school."
"Compared to my mom your beautiful to me, Johnny." I said " rich but human. What other personalities do you have"
"Angry teenager and a Japanese vampire! I am sorry Joey,"
"It's ok, Johnny"
"awww thank you Joey," he learned I and kissed me tenderly yet deeply. "At least someone on this planet loves me."
"Johnny we are in this together." I said continuing to kiss me in front of dojo.   Soon the sensei came said that we were drawing a crowd.  Horny old man I thought annoyed.
That teacher was annoying both me and Johnny since he Taejitsu away from us.   Johnny and I were more then annoyed when he took her from either of us.   And now he was putting me and Johnny against each other, because he knew of our relationship.  We where not going to let that happen.
We went into the closet and made love there quietly until it was time for my test. He a sweetness to his kissed and how he made love to me.
Soon he started to make love to me orally.... I wanted to let. Out a moan but I know I could not.  He was sucking and nipping at my length.  He was such a tease.  Soon I moan his name.  "Oh Johnny"
Then enraged that old bastard of our sensei when and fished us both out.
" get out! Get out!"
Johnny said that we were now in love and that he wasn't going to let anyone bother us.
His exact words were " screw you old man."
"I will administer your test then I am leaving this freak show with tae," He barked.   "Johnny i entrust you with this place. Do you hear me."
"Yes!"
We could tell that the old man was drunk of his rocker.  He then said fucket it and left the place and my exam to Johnny. 
After my test which I pasted in Johnny's eyes.... We decided to move to the apartment up stares in above the dojo and since the sensei was gone.  Where I don't know. 
"Wait!" Johnny said.  " I am just going to get our stuff and we can move in.  Then we can make all the love we want to."
"Do you mind the closet again johnny, there something romantic about make love in the supply closet."
"Ok Joey."
Soon he came back with all our stuff and clothing.  I waited for him in front of the dojo. 
"Come up here Joey,"
"Ok Johnny."
Johnny was unpacking al our stuff and then he said those magical worlds that I have been painting for all night.
"Come on darling," Johnny said. We went to the supply room and started to make love,    As we kissed I could feel his hard length.   I turned around drew my paints down and  proceed to grind again him as  bumped in to me.  Soon he was inside me.  He ran is finger down my face and neck as he  kissed me.
"Johnny"
He was too busy making love to me in the darkness.
"Johnny,"  I said.
"Yes Joey,"
"I want to move with you to Japan and open up a school there."
"Yes, we don't have to keep it a secret anymore our love."  He said.  "I want to sell this dump."
"Ok"
We continue to kiss each other as he gently want in and out of me.  I held his face next to mine as he made love to me .
"Special enough?"
"More so than ever."
Soon the next day Johnny made plans for us to move to Japan and be married in the time of blossoms.   During this time he asked me to marry him.  I couldn't turn such love down.  He kissed me tenderly in the middle of the dojo and we slipped a ring on my ringer.  It was a silver rose and very heavy. But I loved it.
I wouldn't get anywhere with the ladies I said to Johnny.   Until I meet you him I was going to be single and soul less and educated.....something my mom would have wanted but not for me.
"Johnny you have made my life full and rich."
"Joey I say the same."
When we got enough money to go to Japan we where in a rough neighborhood, his crime family's territory. But with him I felt safe around there inexplicably. 
" I own all this!," he said trying to impress me.  And it worked.  
He took me down and alley in the neighborhood and in the moon and street light I can see the beautiful features of his face and dipped scar.   I wanted to kiss him.
"Wait until We get to my place," he said ".......here we are."   he open the sliding door and lead me inside.  I was amazed at how dingy but beautiful the place was.  It smelled clean compared to the other places he lived in. 
We walked down a long narrow hallway, he opened another sliding door and I saw a traditional moon lit Japanese bedroom out side of it a nice garden. 
He took me and his me tenderly and deeply.  Soon the kissing became the caressing of bodies and we started to spend the hole night making love. 
"Johnny I want you so badly,"
"I ache for You Joey.  I ached for this moment both body and soul,"  he whispered.
"Make love to me, Johnny."
In the moonlight we made love sweetly, it was beautiful to be with love. My true love. As he kissed me he started to cry, I could feel his tears fall on my face.  Soon my tears mixed with mine as we kissed we held eachother as if we were brittle gold.  Not wanting to let go.