Smg3's Search History

Smg3 was glad he got rid of the memorys of Smg4 Meggy and Mario. Imagine they would find out the truth about him. Smg4 would kick him out of the castle and block him everywhere.
Especially their reaction wasnt the best.

He cant believe the way how they reacted. Smg4
.... mario... and meggy... the three people he hanged out the most. Smg3 let out a sight seeing his friends sitting in the living room playing games or whatever.

He stared at Smg4 without realizing. So he wont like him. Smg4s reaction over finding out Smg3 was gay wasnt the best. His eyes filled up with tears. He cant love the person he wants to. "This is stupid..." smg3 mumbled.

"It is not wrong" a voice spoke behind him. As he turned around he realized its Luigi. Luigi? Wait. He didnt delte his memorys! "Uhhh what do you want?" Smg3 raised an eyebrow.

"Being gay of course." Luigi smiled at him. Smg3 started bursting into blushing. Oh great someone remember that hes gay now. "I doubt he hates you." Luigi looked over at Smg4. "You think so?.." smg3 spoke a bit quietly. "I think he was more confused and worried about you." Luigi smiled sadly.

Worried and Confused? Is that was Smg4 did show?

"Why do you think so?" Smg3 turned back to Luigi. "Well you act a while gay around him. Also i think he didnt knew how to react after seeing what u searched about." Luigi looked at him. "I didnt wanted him to find it out this way..." smg3 frowns looking at the floor.

He realized he teared up walking away from Luigi and the others. He can't come out. What if that wasnt worried and confusion what if this was a huge sign of disgusting. He looked back and smiled knowing this wasnt the right time.