SMG4 the teacher

[Idea go to Gabseys and mexD]

SMG3 sit in the school Look at the wall. He skipped school for 3 years and now he sit here with other villians who skipped school. Y:,,hey Smg3 are you too here?'' Y sat down Next to smg3s empty chair. Smg3 Look at his Best friend who is not the smartest. ,,Yeah... '' the door opend and SMG4 went inside. Smg3 thought in his mind ,,don't tell me He is also here!!'' Smg4 walked to the pult and sat down. ,,I'm your Teacher. And you Respect me!!''

The whole time smg3 annoyed smg4 while He tried to teach. Because of that smg3 must stay longer After school.

Smg3 sat alone in the class and Look outside as He heared that the door opend. ,,Did you Do your math?'' smg3 knew exactly who that voice is He give smg4 a empty paper. ,,You made nothing!'' ,,Shut up Smg4!'' He stand up and take his back pack. Smg4 hold smg3s arm before he went. ,,Why are you not learing?'' ,,Can i just Finaly go!  I have enough of today!'' Smg3 need to look close because the Sun went down and smg4 was exactly in Front of the sunlight.

,,No we talk now.'' smg3 sigh and both sit down on a table. ,,So smg3 what wrong?'' ,,Nothing!'' ,,Something is wrong i know... '' smg3 Look away annoyed. ,,Smg3 i'm talking to you!'' He turn smg3s head to him. ,,Just let me!'' Smg4 looked Smg3 into the eyes and saw that his arch enemie get blushes and he giggle. ,,Shut up smg4!'' ,,Do you have an crush on your teacher?'' ,, NO!'' smg3 went Dark Red. ,,Tomato'' smg4 stand up and take his stuff ,,well smg3 See us tomorrow.'' smg4 wanted to go but than noticed that smg3 grap his Hand He turned around and Look at smg3.  ,,Smg3?'' smg3 strech a bit to reach SMG4s mouth and kiss him because smg4 is tall.