Smg34 (no angst, dying or snow trapped)

((someone asked for that on tiktok so yeah here we go i try it out pls dont set any hope on it XD))

"Smg4?" Smg3 knocked on his door trying to get the other meme guardians attention. "God where is this idiot?" Smg3 thought and walked in Smg4s room. Empty. Seems like Smg4 went outisde to buy Mario spaghetti or something.

Smg3 walked around in Smg4s room. "God does this man even keep his room cleaned. Its such a mess!"Smg3 started to clean his room. He still cant believe hes helping Smg4. THAT SMG4! The one he hated for such a long time. And now? Hes building a café next to his clown castle! Did he got feelings for that idiot? Smg3 didnt realized Smg4 entering the room seeing Smg3 cleaning his stuff and is confused.

"3?"

A silence appeared for a while-

"Oh hey four uhm i tried to uh.. find my phone i lost here?"

"The one in your pocket right now?"

"...." Smg3 stared at his pocket in emberassment."Yes there did i left it!!!"

Smg4 raised an eyebrow. "That doesnt explain why you started to clean my room , 3."

Smg3 dropped his stuff like a sassy dude "Oh sorry mister- that i wanted to help your messy room." Smg3 started to walk out of the room.

"God hes such a dork!" Smg4 blushed and smiled after him.

((idk what to write else sry ;--;XDD)