LOVE me like you HATE me

[MAYBE A SHORT PART OF THE WOFI but my and my friend work on another secret project of if UwU]

,, WHY ARE YOU EVEN LIKE THAT!! " [IN this version Smg3 knocked everyone out in the rap battle only Smg4 is left] Smg4s blue eyes meet Smg4s slight purple one.,, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RUDE PERSON!! '' Smg3 was looking at his screaming arch enemy. He noticed some blood dropping down on Smg4s arm. He did hurt him. Smg3 turned away from Smg4 without a word. Smg4 walked up to him and wanted to punch the remote out of his enemy's hand when he noticed Smg3 was crying a bit.,, Smg3? '' he slowly took his hands and turned Smg3 to face him.,, How would you understand my pain! '' Smg3 looks mad and angry at Smg4.,,Well I tried to be nice!! I DO HATE YOU ANYWAY!! " These words from Smg4 felt like knife stabbs in Smg3s chest. Smg3 have an crush on Smg4 since a while. He can't help himself than getting attention from Smg4 by annoying him and being evil. Smg3 want so badly that the boy is his.
,, Fine than hate me!" Smg3 was about to attack him with the remote and Smg4 got scared and did hide behind his arms. But... Nothing happend.
Smg4 look up and saw and shaking Smg3 with tears in his eyes pointing the remote to him.,, S-smg3?" Smg4 saw that Smg3 couldn't do it so he hugged him slowly to comfort him. He might hate Smg3 but even he desever to be loved.
Smg3 was surprised by the hug and hugged back and cried on Smg4s shoulder. He can't kill the person who he loves why else would be Smg4 still alive..