The Party

Princess Peach decided to make an little Party for all his friends even enemies. He also invited the Police who takes care about her.

It was 8p.m. everbody have fun. SMG4 looked around. X noticed it ,,Are you okay?'' he asked his friend.
,,Yeah i was just wonder why SMG3 didn't come..'' X start to annoy SMG4 ,,Do you miss him?'' SMG4 get a hard blush ,,NO YOU IDIOT! I HATE HIM!!!!''

SMG4 went outside to get fresh air he's a bit drunk from beer. But he also seen SMG3 sitting on the lake. SMG4 sat next to him ,,Why aren't you at the Party?'' SMG3 answer annoyed ,,Shut up SMG4 let me alone'' SMG4 drunk a sip of his beer ,,The Party is awesome!'' SMG4 let out a little hiccup. ,,SMG4 are you drunk?'' SMG3 turned his face to SMG4. ,,I felt never better!'' SMG4 smiled. ,,Oh damn SMG4 go inside!'' SMG4 stand up but he felt because he can't stand. He felt right in SMG3 and he kissed him  accidentally. SMG3 blushed hard ,,SMG4 get off me!!'' SMG4 just smirk ,,Whats the matter?'' SMG3 push SMG4 down from him ,,you are really drunk!'' SMG4 answered funny ,,Come on glitchy have fun!'' SMG3 facepalmed himself. SMG4 stand up an felt in the lake. SMG3 noticed it ,,SMG4?!'' he splash into the lake and gef SMG4 out. SMG4 cough. SMG3 snapped SMG4 and scream ,,YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED!!'' SMG4 returned a bit normal he hold his red cheek and was suprised that his evil doppelganger was worried about him. SMG3 was totaly wet and his t-shirt adhere on his breast. SMG4 saw this and blushed  a bit and looked away from him.

It was silent a few minutes.

SMG4 start to ask ,,why did you saved me?'' SMG3 showed into the lake. ,,I will not lose you because...'' he blushed. SMG4 showed at him ,,Because?'' SMG3 said waspish ,,Because i need someone which i can annoy!'' But in his mind he knows he want say something other.. SMG4 rolled his eyes ,,i hate you too SMG3'' he want back at the party let SMG3 alone at the lake.