But i Still love you...

[Sry for that picture😂 i'm out of ideas]

SMG4 sit in his room and make some bloopers. He ran out of ideas. ,,I NEED IDEAS!!!'' he hit his had against the table.

SMG3 smashed into the window of his room. ,,YOLO! Outch...'' he hold his had. ,,SMG3?!'' SMG4 asked surprised. ,,Uhmm hi...'' SMG3 scratch his backhad. ,,you always broke the Windows!'' ,,I'm sry i just wanna...'' ,,What?!''

SMG3 breath in and out ,,if you wanna go eat ice cream?'' SMG4 looks like he don't care. ,,Go away SMG3!''
SMG3 was a bit sad. ,,I don't know what you planed but i don't trust you!'' SMG4 turned around to SMG3.
,,But I-I...'' SMG3 looked at the ground.

SMG4 was angry ,,Stop annoying me!! And go!'' SMG3 wen't angry to ,,You know what you butthead i don't care i will steal your videos now!'' SMG4 went realy angry ,,I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS!''

,,YEAH AND I FIGHT HERE AGAINST MY LOVE!'' SMG3 cover his mouth. ,,Love? Dude whats wrong?'' SMG4 said worried. ,,I-I said nothing you stupid enemy'' SMG3 was blushed over his whole face. SMG4 Start to laugh ,,Are you gay?!'' SMG3 make his cap deep in his face. SMG4 laughed.

After a few moments SMG4 noticed that his Doppelganger start to cry. ,,SMG3? Are you okay?'' he walked  up to him whos standing on the wall.
,,shut up!'' he said crying. ,,i'm sry i didn't want to laugh..'' SMG4 hugged his own enemie.  SMG3 blushed and whispered to his enemie ,,But i still love you...''