band of love

[Many people wait for an update:^ so here we go]

Smg3 was the whole day hyped because today in the evening Smg4 would invite him somewhere. It is obvisus that Smg3 have an crush on Smg4 but he still say he haven't. You should know when a villian have an crush on a hero it is like when you eat sweet and salty togheter.
Smg3 feel bad for what he feel but love fall everywhere and is unstopable. Smg3 have now an crush since he notice how cute Smg4 was. His feelings went horrible after the snow trapped story. Smg4 didn't get out anymore of his mind.
Before Snow Trapped Smg3 already decided that he will be the girlfriend and Smg4 the boyfriend![the missing of the white and blue] Smg3 do mostly only bad stuff to get noticed by Smg4. He try to get peoples away who could have an crush on Smg4. But it is hard to get noticed by Smg4. He see only Smg3 as villian and nothing else.
Probably why Smg4 wanna invite Smg3 somewhere is sure because of an yt video. Smg3 start to lose his hype he took an photo from him and Smg4 what Xboxfan996 secretly made. He start to ask himself if Smg4 will ever notice his love. Smg4 have only so much fun with all his new friends. Tari,Meggy,Fishy Boopkins,Bob,Mario... okay some are old friends but Smg4 also don't talk anymore with his old friends like X,FM,Sm3.... Smg3 ask himself will he be the next forgotten character?
Will Smg4 ever notice him?