chapter 10

(In Ra's POV)

I took my bags and left the plane with the neurology department doctors and the doctors from the hematology department. During our way to take our bus, Hyun Shik insisted on carrying my bag but I rejected him.

"You're carrying a lot for yourself too! You've got yourself one big luggage and a bag, I will feel bad if you have to carry mine." I shook my head. 

Just then, someone grabbed my bag that I'm holding. I turned to see Gae Won smiling at me.

"I'll help you carry your bag, sunbae(senior)!"

I turned to look at Hyun Shik. As expected, he was jealous. He was glaring at Gae Won and Gae Won stil remained his smile on his face.

."I'll carry it for her." Hyun Shik smiled. He grabbed my bag from Gae Won's hands and held my hand as we walked with the others.

I glanced at Gae Won and he gave us a thumbs up toward us.

So that's why, I thought. 

"Are you alright?" Hyun Shik's worried voice pulled me back, I smiled at him.

"Mhm, I'm alright." I leaned closer to him and whispered, "Gae Won's helping you, you know?"

"Huh?" Hyun Shik looked confused, but then he understood what I meant, "Oh!"

I giggled looking at his reaction, "Let's get going before we got left out!"

We went on the bus together with the doctors. Cha Yoon was angry because Chan Hyeong sat with someone else. Cha Yoon then decided to sit alone.

We all arrived at our hotel and the director said we could choose our own roommates. I was in the same room with Chaeyeon, Kim Sunghee and Jeon Mihye. It was a good thing since the four of us knew each other. 

Chan Hyeong got in the same room with Cha Yoon, Hyun Shik and Park Gae Won. I was kinda worried for Hyun Shik and Gae Won since Hyun Shik's the type of person who gets jealous easily, he definitely won't let just now's incident slide.

We're allowed to get a 30-minute break before heading out to famous destinations in Jeju Island. After unpacking our luggage, Chaeyeon suggested that we play truth or dare.

"Sunghee, truth or dare?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Truth."

"Is it true you had a crush on Min Woo, the good-looking professor in your department?" Chaeyeon smirked and we were shocked.

"Eh? Uh...I guess so..." Sunghee then blushed. She then turned to me and asked the question, "In Ra, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I smiled.

"Alright," Sunghee paused and smiled, "Go and knock on Hyun Shik's room, say nothing and kiss him on the lips for 30 seconds."

"Woah!" Both Chaeyeon and Mihye exclaimed and giggled, I shook my head and blushed.

"I can't! My brothers are inside, Gae Won too..."

"Don't you worry, Chan Hyeong and Cha Yoon went out to get snacks nearby. As for Gae Won...he's just wandering in the lobby waiting for his friends to come out." Chaeyeon winked.

"Alright then, a dare is a dare," I sighed, "However, if I'm not back in 5 or 10 minutes...you all know the reason." I blushed and the others smiled.

"Good luck, sergeant Baek In Ra!" Chaeyeon stood up and saluted. I chuckled at her actions and went off.

...

I heard that Hyun Shik's room number is 103. Just a floor below our room.

Is it really okay if I do this?

I arrived in front of his room, I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later, Hyun Shik opened the door. His hair is wet and he's wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He is still holding his towel. 

My heart skipped a beat knowing that he just got out from the shower.

"Hm? What brings you here, love?" Hyun Shik lazily smiled.

I jolted and responded, "Y-you're the only one in your room, right?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

This is my chance!

I leaned in and kissed Hyun Shik on the lips. He was startled at first, but he held me close and kissed me back. He even deepened the kiss.

After a few seconds which felt like hours, a familiar voice rang through the hallway.

"Oh, won't you look at this wonderful sight! Isn't it great my lovely brother?" 

"I-Indeed!" Chan Hyeong then whispered something to Cha Yoon.

We stopped the kiss and turned to look at Chan Hyeong and Cha Yoon who just got back from snack hunting. 

"H-hey, brothers!" I blushed and waved at them.

"Hey, lovebirds." Cha Yoon smiled, "Can't bear a day without each other, huh?"

"No, I-" I got really flustered and ran back to my room, "See you guys later!"

I burst opened the door after Mihye opened it.

"So, how was it?" Mihye asked.

"..." I could feel my cheeks being ultimately red, "It got well at first...b-but Cha Yoon and Chan Hyeong came back." 

"Aw man!" Chaeyeon sulked.

"That's okay girl, maybe you guys could continue on later~" Sunghee smirked. 

"No way!" I chuckled, "Mihye, it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Mihye answered without hesitation.

"I dare you to knock on Hong Jaesung's room and tell him 'sup man' and run back here." I chuckled.

Mihye took a deep breath, "Good one, In Ra." She then immediately stood up and went out.

"Good luck, Mihye!" Chaeyeon and Sunghee shouted.

A few minutes later, Mihye came back.

"I don't understand. Normally guys would be confused as heck, but Jaesung smiled at me and replied 'sup'. What a weirdo." Mihye frowned.

"He likes you girl!" Chaeyeon stood up while holding a bag of potato chips. Sunghee and I exchanged glances and remained silent. 

"What's up?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Nothing." Both of us shook our heads, but we insist Chaeyeon to lean closer.

"Mihye and Jaesung were exes."

"WHAT!?" Chaeyeon shouted and she covered her mouth, "Y-you mean, In Ra you literally did this dare when you know they were exes?!"

"Keep it down." I put a finger on my mouth telling Chaeyeon to lower her voice, "I forgot at first, alright? But I don't know why they would break up."

Chaeyeon nodded. We've continued playing games until break time is over. It was really fun hanging out with Chaeyeon, Sunghee and Mihye.