Season 1 - Episode 1: It's just, I wish I could speak.

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook and Board: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

-Disclaimer-

Tadano: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

-3rd Person POV-

It opens up on a view of the sky above,
then to a blossom tree, a black cat watches people walking around, most of them were students going to the beloved School.

Little Girl: "When I'm in first grade I hope I can make 100 friends!"

A girl sings happily as she walks without noticing the cat, he just ignores it, but then something caught his attention.
A beautiful looking purple haired girl in an navy blue blazer, stripped red-navy bowtie and a striped red-navy skirt walking the same way as the students were going. The Cat stares at the girl while everyone around her stops to see the beauty of such a thing most of them blushing and others just starring and start whispering while girl walks by the crowd.

Random student: "She's from our school"

The girl notices the cat watching her and both stared at each other.
The girl then gets closer to the cat, but then like a silent ghost he disappears without a single trait,confused at first but she looks to her side and saw the cat running, the girl stares at the direction of the cat then sighs.
Now to everyone's destiny Itan Private High School

(This is not an screenshot from Netflix I literally had to search up on the internet to find)

Narrator: This is Itan Private High School, a well-know prep school.

After that Is seen the entrance area of the school as some students try to catch others attention to enter their clubs.
Then it shows our two protagonist Y/n and Tadano.