Season 1 - Episode 11 It's just a performance for the culture festival.

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

-Disclaimer-

Otori: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader ain't made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

Now into the story.
Our beloved Class 1-1 is in the middle on an crisis.

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 1-1.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚.

While the atmosphere was tense everyone was arguing about Komi as usual.

𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬...

Najimi: "That's why I Komi-san should!-"
Yamai: "I'm Komi's!-"
Taisei: "I want Komi-san to!-"
Others: "Komi-san! Komi-san!"

Meanwhile our protagonists had no clue about what to do. Komi was In her seat with the other three were in the front of the class helping with the voting.

Tadano: "Um, ah, hey everyone..." he tries to say but he's not heard.

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡.

Komi: ! ?
Y/n: ಠ_ಠ

After an amazing opening that had no right to go that hard, Najimi had finally come to an conclusion.

Najimi: "Okay, I got it! Just stop!"

Everyone surprisingly quiets down.

Najimi: "We voted and amazingly, it was a tie." *punches chalkboard* "Let's all hear one last pitch for each choice, and vote one more time!" They start to do poses for not reason at all "And for better or worse, that'll be our choice!" She calms down. "That's what you want to say, right Tadano-kun?"