Season 2 - Episode 1: It's just the arrival of winter.

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

-Disclaimer-

Katai: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader ain't made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

Mission 44
"It's just the arrival of winter"

It's Season 2 now and what better way to start with our beloved Komi waking up on the morning, her cat alarm beeps and she opens her eyes. Lazily moving her arm she tries to turn off the alarm, but misses it...
Trying again she did but she cover herself wanting to get more sleep.

Phone: *ding!*
Komi: *flinch*

Still inside the covers she moves to the end of the bed and sticks her head out an tries to get her phone, since it was too far to get still on the bed she ended up falling head first on the floor.

Komi: *tremble in pain* <——𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

Getting back into the bed she picks her phone, reading the message she turns around and opens the curtains.

Confident she smiles and prepares herself for the day.

-Phone-
Text From: Najimi
Bring the notebook I asked you to prepare.

Komi craws over the edge of the bed to get her notebook, is the fourth one from October to November. Finally she gets off the bed where under it she hides some book like this one "How to communicate, even monkeys can talk."

-Smooth Transition-

Komi is now dressed in her winter uniform ready to go to school, but before she can do that her mother comped next to her and suggest she use an scarf. Komi agrees and left, walking for a while she stops at an crossing we're she spots an orange cat with black stripes along his back.
After that she arrives at school and puts her gym shoes, felling an finger touching the left side of her face she startled and Najimi playfully runs off.