Birthday Special

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

-Flashback-

Y/n: "okay I got this." *breathes in and out* "Hey! I want to thanks everyone who read this book so far and a big thank you your 1k views, until now new episodes will start filming on Wednesday or Thursday except an new chapter next week! See you soon-

-Pause-

Y/n came on screen with an nervous expression.

Y/n: "Hey guys ehhh... about that... we screwed up, there's no deny it, we overestimated the events and yeah... But anyway I came with news! And-"
Najimi: "This book is over."
Y/n: "...What?"
Najimi: "Have you seen the engagement on the latest episodes? Everyone is dead silent!"
Y/n: "Are you joking right?
Najimi: *smirk* "Maybe?"

Y/n:

Author: Okay guys, well yesterday on October 19th was birthday and yeah I haven't did much work on Season 2 since the internet on my grandma house was crap and I still have pay Netflix so yeah

Author: Okay guys, well yesterday on October 19th was birthday and yeah I haven't did much work on Season 2 since the internet on my grandma house was crap and I still have pay Netflix so yeah. So I wrote an small one-shot. It's short but enjoy.

-Into the story-

(Note is that the oneshot is non-canon.)

It was 20th October meaning that it was Y/n's birthday, his friends of course wish him an happy birthday but there's was a problem. Komi didn't knew about his birthday date and became a bit sad she didn't have you an gift or something, she became more bothered as the day went on.

At the end of classes Y/n had finished some stuff and were leaving when she saw Komi still sitting on her desk with the head slightly down.

Y/n: "Umm, Komi-san?"

Komi made an small gasp sound and looks surprised to see Y/n, she stared at him for a while and look down again.
Y/n knew something wasn't right, so he walks to his desk and sits down.
The two stayed silent for a while till Y/n breaks the silence.

Y/n: "Komi-san... are you alright today? You hadn't really interacted that much today. Is it because of my birthday?"

Komi moved her head slightly to the side and picks her notebook.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎."
Y/n: *small chuckle* "Honestly... I should be the one saying sorry."

Komi gives him an confused look.

Y/n: "I don't really blame you for not knowing my birthday since I didn't tell you. But honestly I don't mind if not receiving gifts." Komi was still confused if not even more. "One thing I quite don't really like is being the center of attention, I can understand why today since we'll it's my birthday, but that doesn't mean I have to revive gifts. I'm fine receiving happy birthday from the people I like and care... specially you."

Y/n's face became red to the point he matched Akako's hair, he looks down with an small smile.
Komi's eyes winded and also blushes along with him, so she builds up confidence to speak.

Komi: "H...H-Ha..."

Y/n quickly looks up to her and patiently waits to her.

Komi: "Ha...Hap-ppy... B-Birthday... L...Y-Y-Y/n...-k-kun..."

Y/n couldn't be more happy, even though all his friends and family said happy birthday to him, hearing the person he cared the most to say happy birthday to him was enough to make this day already worth it.

Y/n: "T-Thanks for it Ko...S-S-Shouko-san."

Both faces were almost in fire, they look to their sides, Y/n was rubbing his ark and Komi puts some piece of hair behind her ear.
They get enough courage to make eye contact. The (Eye/Color) orbs of his eyes meet the angelic purple ones from Komi, their eyes move down to stare at each other's lips and move back again. Without even noticing their hands gets closer to each other, slowly but surely they finally meet and their fingers then interwind.

Still having their eyes fixated on the other their bodies entered automatic mode and move towards, once their bodies were almost against one another their heads go towards till their foreheads touch together.
Y/n and Komi didn't had to say anything, they knew what they wanted to do. In one swift move their lips meet one another, they're hearts beat slowly as the time went by while they continued kissing.

What it felt like ages but in reality it was just almost a minute they pull their selfs back. Opening their to see each other their blush couldn't be more visible, they look to the side and stare back to one another.

Y/n: "So... you want to go?"

Komi gave an soft nod, both stand up and Y/n extended his hand to her.
Komi smiled and take his hand.
The two now leave school, both couldn't be more happier, specially Y/n who thought this was the best birthday he ever had.

They walk through the calm and silent streets while the sunset shines around the place.

-End-

I hope you ended this oneshot and once again sorry for the delay I haven't did much on Season 2 I barely even finish the first segment, I'll war you guys when I come back to wiring.
Also comment here to leave an happy birthday to me.

Anyways leave a comment here or leave,so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later!